Proposal: Register GAME as an XC20 on Astar Network

TL;DR

This proposal is to register GAME as an XC-20 on Astar Network.

Summary

I propose to add XCM Asset GAME on Astar from Polkadot Asset Hub (Parachain 1000).
The main use cases will be the use of GAME in the Astar Network ecosytem and in the protocols built on top of the network.

GAME is the access and governance token of GameDAO, which is also a UCG DApp Staking participant.

For this we need to:

• Register the token from Polkadot Asset Hub
  • List the token on Astar Portal

Technical details:

Asset Id on Polkadot Asset Hub:

Token information:

• Asset name: GAME
  • Asset symbol: GAME
  • Asset decimals: 10

Cheers
Marco

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal!
You are registered with UCG and I believe that XC-20 registration is a must for further development on Astar.
I support this proposal.

1 Like

If they are part of the UCG program, then it would be good to have them listed as XC-20 in Astar, I agree with colleague You!

Good initiative guys, I support it!

1 Like

@2075
This new proposal is in line with your other project so I will support it, it is a new development in Astar!

1 Like

A proposal that makes sense, Interesting.

It’s nice to see projects on Astar Ecosystem evolve.

1 Like

Great proposal! Adding GAME as an XC-20 on Astar makes sense, especially as it’s part of the UCG program. This will strengthen its use across the ecosystem. Fully support this move!

1 Like

How difficult is to list as XC-20 token?
Also, this is a matter the community should opine on? It’s not easier to team just contact Astar core dev team and figure it out the technical part?

If I am miss something, please let me know… but I support the proposal any way.

1 Like

I support this proposal.
As everyone says, we support GameDAO with UCG, and I think it’s a necessary requirement for developing projects on Astar.

1 Like

Ofc in favour of this proposal.

1 Like

Thank you for the great proposal. I think this is a good opportunity for us to expand our ecosystem in this additional way. I believe it will definitely benefit the overall picture. =)

1 Like