Proposal to open a discussion for ADAO

Thank you for taking the time to do this for me.

I understand what you are saying and generally agree.

However, I don’t think we necessarily live in a ruthless world where users who are caught in a problem are locked in a cage of self-responsibility and told to give up without question, even though there is still the possibility of solving the problem.

Even though it has been delisted from dApp Staking, ADAO remains a project that belongs to the Astar ecosystem, and the act of seeking a solution while borrowing from the wisdom of the community should not be contrary to the purpose of using the forum.

I assume you are referring to the following regarding the Astar upgrade, but since the errors in the calls to the ADAO contract only started occurring on December 17, 2023 UTC, and deposits and withdrawals seemed to be working fine until then, I am not sure if the upgrade is the cause considering the time frame.

But that’s interesting, and I’d appreciate it if @you425 could elaborate, including whether a downgrade is realistically possible.

Also, regarding the matter of not being able to contact the ADAO operators, I would appreciate it if the Aster team could attempt to contact them if possible, as there is some doubt about the relation with the Avault operators, as I mentioned in my previous post.

If there is no longer any way to do so, then we have no choice, but until then, I would like to continue the discussion without giving up.

I know that many of you are less interested in the ADAO issue, but I would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

*I am not good at English, so I am using a translation.

3 Likes