Dear Astar Community,
This is the SiO2 Finance team. We are building a multi-VM lending hub on Astar for Polkadot. We would love to share more about our progress and introduce SiO2 to the community.
SiO2 Finance is the multi-VM lending hub on Astar for Polkadot. Silicon dioxide (SiO2) is an oxide of Silicon and the major component of crystal , the purest gem in the natural world.
SiO2 Finance is designed to serve the Astar/Polkadot community with the best user experience, easy-to-use one-click features, and transparent governance.
- Lending/borrowing : allow users to use multiple assets as collateral and borrow other assets
- Depositing : allow users to deposit multiple assets and earn passive income from interests
- veStaking : incentivize long-term token holders over short-term holders with $SIO2
- One-click flashloan : allow users to use flashloan for position migration (e.g. move position from one protocol to another in seconds), arbitrages without having to code
- One-click short position : allow users to short an asset with only one click
- Multi-VM support : both EVM and WASM will be supported in one frontend
We aim to build multiple one-click solutions and become the most user-friendly lending product on Astar for Polkadot.
We welcome the community for any feedback and improvement proposals. SiO2 Finance will be of the community, by the community and for the community. LFG!!!
SiO2 Finance will be developed by some passionate developers and who have contributed to AstridDAO, the multi-collateral stablecoin on Astar for Polkadot, as well as a group of passionate members from the Astar community.
The team has rich experience in smart contract development, growth and community promotion.
Third-party Security Audit
Testnet Launch on Shibuya
Public Sale and Token Launch
Mainnet Launch with veStaking
One-click Short Position Launch
Add more one-click flashloan support for arbitrages and position migrations
Automated SIO2 Buyback
And more to come!!!
100% of the protocol revenue of SiO2 Finance in the treasury will be used to buy back SiO2 token in the open market. The buyback will be operated with a multi-sig account in a transparent way for the first few months. In the long term, the buyback will be automated using smart contracts.
Total Supply: 100,000,000
Why are we building SiO2 Finance?
Since Astar is the multi-VM smart contract hub on Polkadot, to realize a more interoperable future, we believe a multi-VM lending protocol is needed to continue the momentum of the Astar ecosystem. Thus, several passionate community members and contributors to AstridDAO came up with the idea of building a more transparent, user-friendly lending protocol to better serve the Astar/Polkadot community and provide more utilities to $BAI.
Please feel free to share your comments and questions under the thread!!! And we welcome active community members to join our team and SiO2 council