Slash Vision Labs : dApp Staking Proposal

Voted, yes. Let’s work hard together!

The project looks interesting, however, I would like to ask for more information as follows:

1. Where does the project generate revenue from?

2. Where does the project’s liquidity come from?

3. Who are the project’s competitors? What are the project’s strengths and weaknesses compared to its competitors?

1 Like

I support this. It’s descriptive enough.

Thank you everyone!

I have heard that stablecoin payments are inevitably becoming popular in countries such as Turkey and Argentina. Slash is very interesting project because it has the potential to lead to providing the life infrastructure that people inherently need.

Let’s build future together.

@BoomBLB

1 We collect fees from users at the time of payment and monetize it.
2 We utilize the liquidity of each DEX and do not provide DEX liquidity ourselves.

We are building a niche strategy in the Japanese market, aiming to differentiate ourselves from various competitors such as bitpay, Triple-A, and Gnosis pay.I think that our greatest strength will continue to be to become the number one crypto payment company in each country’s market.It’s only been a year since we launched it, so it’s a weaknesses that we haven’t gained global recognition.

1 Like

As you know, Japanese market is big but closed for outsider, Slash Vision Labs has superiority in Japan. And then Asia and next global market, Like Astar strategy, I think. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats @SlashVisionLabs ! :tada:

The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website. Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIYRpuj2sTT22cJyP7CFfXkIwKmhwJvCGEO96-Bq2S2lKi_g/viewform

We will whitelist the addresses.

Thank you everyone for a lot of voting!

1. XG2PtNBzbVf2wzjZv5oAtmhxA6XQsc5bTHrsFpvDWX7kw4v

2. NftVault | Address 0x39ac1e6eEe1c64215299606524701A00dbA7076b | Etherscan

3 4. We just added and submitted it.

It was great to talk to so many people at the Astar event in Tokyo yesterday.

2 Likes

Hi @SlashVisionLabs,

The smart-contract should deployed and verified on Astar Network using Blockscout or Subscan.

sorry, this is our smart-contract!

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

Goodluck on Astar Slash Vision Labs!

Very good news, success!

Congratulations, legends! Welcome aboard. Let’s build the future together!

1 Like

Congratz! I hope we can see your outputs shared in public platform. Let’s go

1 Like

Congrats! Please keep us informed of your progress or difficulties if you encounter any.

Thank you so much for your answers. Congrats to you!!! We’re glad to have you here =)

1 Like

Hey @SlashVisionLabs and team!

Has there been any progress on your project? I was trying to log in to your site but I get this error, and this is exactly how you shared it in the original post.

I see good movement on social media on your part, you have a good community following.

Remember the information on the monthly reports to the community.

Happy New Year!

Happy new year🌏

If you are having trouble displaying Slash pages, please try clearing your cache.:man_bowing:

We have been working on various initiatives since December!

Slash Payment now supports modular Ethereum L2 solution “Mantle Network”.

Noto Peninsula Earthquake Support Funding

Happy New Year Bybit OAT Campaign

Slash Payment was recently introduced to GameFi.

Slash Payment now supports Worldcoin (WLD) Payment

6 Likes

Very interesting to see the growth you are having especially the collaboration with worldcoin. thanks for this report presented!

Thank a lot for your update. It is very useful information.