Hello everyone. This is Sota. Today, I would like to propose the following idea.
- Using dApp staking SDN tokens for small community activities till we activate dApp staking.
Shiden has been successfully running for a month now and we activated its block reward (inflation) this week. The block reward is distributed to collators, treasury, and dApp staking addresses. Since we didn’t support dApp staking just yet (we will support this system at the phase2-9), the reward is stored in this address. The idea is to provide people who contribute to Shiden with the stored SDN tokens. Once the dApp staking is fully implemented, we will close this activity and use the reward for dApp and infrastructure developers.
What Activities Can Be Rewarded?
My idea is to use the stored SDN for small community activities such as
- Community management (Ambassador role)
- Writing articles in various languages
What I would like to discuss in this forum
In this thread, I would like to get feedback and decide
- Activities that can be rewarded
- The governance process of how to accept/deny proposals
- Maximum SDN amount for each activity
As a first step, we need to decide on activities.