What happened to my SDN coins after I transferred it to metamask?

I attempted to transfer my shiden coins to my metamask wallet for the first time. I now no longer have my SDN coins in my Shiden Network wallet, but I also have 0 SDN coins in my metamask wallet. Please dont tell me I lost them forever.

Here is the recent history link. I pasted my metamask wallet account code into the sender address. What went wrong?

What is your metamask address?

0xe1bCF42D6fE973D07a0B3fF2d6485F22C855b7F4

The tokens are there, so I don’t see any problem.

Did you add SDN rpc to metamask?

Yes I added SDN to the tokens, it says 0. (not sure what you mean with rpc) I am in the Ethereum Mainnet on Metamask. Is that not right? I hope you can help me locate my coins. Thank you for taking the time.

Ok so I understand now that the problem is because I am not on the right network. When I try to add the SDN network according to the instruction on this link below, I am met with a “something went wrong” signal. It almost connects, but not fully. Any advice?

Please refer to my previous message. See the screenshot of the network details and follow exactly.

Thank you so much! I was so worried last night that I might have lost the coins forever…Now I found them. BTW can you recommend me an easy way to transfer my SDN coins over to the ethereum network? What would be the most simple way? THX AGAIN

You can transfer it using Multichain bridge.

But why do you want to do that?