Astar Network x Side Partnership Proposal

Hey there everyone. Good to be here.
My name is Blondremainder and I handle partnerships at Side.
I am reaching out regarding a partnership proposal for your Astar community on behalf of Side.

What is Side ?

Side is the ultimate no-code web3 platform to launch or enhance any existing project. With our main feature, the Web3 Page Builder, you can create a page for your project in less than 5 seconds (it can replace a Linktree or a Landing page).

This page is much more suitable for a web3 project than Linktree (which has an outdated design and limited features). On it, we provide web3 features and a much better overall UI/UX.

We already have big names that are using Side in their bio, top NFT projects like Apelist, Yogapetz, Moonrunners, Chimpers etc to name a few.

Our v2 has made it possible for non-NFT builders like yourself use our product also.
PS: We really love what you’re building here at Astar and in the web3 ecosystem in general.

How does it work ?

All you have to do is copy/paste a contract address and click on “Create”.

Here are some features included in our page:

• Project social links
  • Project video
  • Stats about your project: such as floor price, holders, volume etc…
  • NFTs display + “Buy the floor” buttons
  • Swap, Chart etc…

All this in 3 clicks, without having to code, and for free.

We are offering your Astar Network community access to create your own custom page via side’s website builder for FREE and without having to code.

While our product is free, we have a few requests.
We’d like for you to retweet our partnership announcement tweet when this partnership concludes(looking forward to it) and put your link in twitter bio as replacement for linktree.

Here are sample pages you can create with our website builder on side

Here are our socials:

Attached below is a few proofs of our recent partnerships.
Sidexyz_4

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Blondremainder.
PS: Reduced the number of links as I have a maximum 5 links that can be uploaded.

5 Likes

Hello @Blondremainder,

Interesting product with a good interface.

Regarding the Astar Twitter account and linktree profile, it is currently under the management of the Astar Foundation Team. I recommend reaching out to the marketing department to discuss the potential for Side’s business services.
https://astar.network/contact/

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

1 Like

Thanks Gunit, will do.

Hey there, and thanks for the proposal. I will bring it up to marketing team for their thoughts and input.

1 Like

Thanks Ramz, looking forward to hearing from them.

Your co-operation with good projects gives us confidence. But what I don’t understand is what are the web3 features you offer? It seems to me the only difference is UI/UX.( you said “On it, we provide web3 features and a much better overall UI/UX”).

Hey Emre, thanks for your kind words.
Our web3 features includes token chart(if marketplace e.g Coingecko, CoinMarketCap listed), Token swap option(Uniswap supported) and for NFTs- floor price, holder ratio, volume etc.

2 Likes

Hey Gaius, I filled out the form and am yet to hear back from the team.

That’s a great tool! Maybe Astar Marketing should take the discussions further to check if it fits with Astar vision. Thanks for the proposal.

Thanks for your kind words.

The project looks quite interesting and I think it has a lot of potential. However, I would like to ask a few more questions.

1. Who are the target users? What benefits will they get from this project?
  2. Where will the project’s revenue come from? How?
  3. Who are the direct and indirect competitors of the project?

Sure.

1. Our target user includes web3 startups and projects, web3 content creators and influencers, NFT Collections.
    What they stand to benefit is:
    -Efficiency and Speed: Our Web3 Page Builder allows users to create professional web3 pages in seconds, saving time and effort compared to traditional webpage creation methods.
    -Enhanced web3 features: Users can leverage a range of web3 functionalities integrated into the platform, facilitating token integrations, rewards, or other blockchain-related features that elevate their projects.
    -Improved user experience: Compared to Linktree or basic landing pages, our platform offers a more modern and visually appealing interface. This enhanced UI/UX helps in creating a more engaging and immersive experience for visitors.
    -Adaptability: Side’s platform is flexible and adaptable, catering specifically to the needs of web3 projects. It allows for customization and integration of various web3 elements, enabling users to showcase their projects uniquely.
  2. Currently, we’re focused on fostering valuable connections and providing substantial value to our partners to establish a robust network of builders within the web3 space. The initial funds raised from the $2.5M ICO have supported our developmental efforts thus far.
    In the future, as our platform becomes more comprehensive and enables a broader array of no-code features for builders—such as the creation of tokens, NFTs, staking mechanisms, DAO functionalities, and more—we plan to introduce a freemium model to generate revenue. However At Side, we prioritize fostering strong relationships with our early partners, valuing the support and commitment they’ve shown in joining us on this groundbreaking journey. I’m excited to share that as an esteemed partner of Side, you will continue to have exclusive access to all our current existing features and services, completely free of charge.
  3. At this stage, our primary direct and indirect competitors are limited due to the specialized nature of our focus on web3 functionality and features. However, it’s important to acknowledge potential competitors and similar services in the broader landscape:
    Direct Competitors- Linktree
    Indirect Competitors- Wix, squarespace or any other general web building platforms.
    At present, the web3 market remains relatively nascent, and while there might be platforms providing certain aspects of blockchain or cryptocurrency-related services, none directly mirror the comprehensive suite of no-code web3 tools and features that Side currently offers.
    Our commitment is to continually innovate and evolve, ensuring that Side remains at the forefront of web3 development, offering builders and projects a unique and tailored platform that simplifies the process of establishing a powerful online presence in the blockchain space.

If you have any more questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m always happy to help.

1 Like

This proposal is very interesting and I like so much your product! Let’s do it, guys!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

You’re very welcome! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. I’m here to help!

Seems like a great tool, which I want to try out and use! Thank you!

Absolutely, I’m thrilled to hear that you’re interested in trying out Side! To get started, please send me a direct message on Twitter, and I’ll assist you with the necessary steps to explore our platform and get you set up. Looking forward to helping you leverage the power of Side for your web3 endeavors!
My Twitter- https://x.com/BlondRemainder

1 Like

I believe it can be an excellent tool for the Astar ecosystem. I appreciate the visual appeal and functionality. I’ll also send a message on Twitter to give it a try, okay?

Absolutely, that sounds fantastic! Feel free to reach out via Twitter, and I’ll ensure a smooth process for you to explore and experience the platform firsthand.

2 Likes