Partnership Proposal: Integration of Hub's Innovative web3 Platform with Astar Community

Hey there everyone.
My name is Blondremainder, and I am reaching out on behalf of Hub(Previously Side) with an exciting partnership proposal for the esteemed Astar community. You may remember me from this proposal Astar Network x Side Partnership Proposal
Although a lot has changed since that time, the proposal still remains unchanged.

Allow me to introduce Hub—a groundbreaking no-code web3 platform designed to effortlessly launch and elevate existing projects. At the heart of Hub lies the Web3 Page Builder, which empowers users to create customized project pages, effectively replacing traditional Linktree or landing page setups.

The distinct advantage of Hub lies in its tailor-made suitability for web3 projects, offering enhanced web3 features and an exceptional UI/UX interface, surpassing the outdated design and limited functionalities of Linktree.

We are proud to have garnered the trust of industry-leading names already utilizing Hub in their bios. Notable among them are esteemed NFT projects like BlockGames, GameStarter, Aethir, Sneakerheads, etc along with prominent real-world brands such as DIESEL and HAPE.

Attached below is some of our partners already utilizing Hub in their twitter bios as a replacement for linktree.

Recognizing the remarkable strides and innovation demonstrated by Astar Network, we believe that a collaborative partnership between our projects can catalyze unparalleled growth and innovation within the burgeoning web3 landscape. By seamlessly integrating Hub into the Astar platform, we envision propelling your community towards elevated levels of web3 engagement, equipping users with cutting-edge and innovative tools.

Our web3 pages offer a suite of features, including project social links, video integration, and advanced functionalities like token swap options and charts (in case of marketplace listings), all achievable without coding knowledge and completely FREE of charge.

As a token of our commitment, we extend an exclusive invitation to the Astar Network community to create custom pages via Hub’s website builder, fostering a seamless and personalized web3 experience.

To provide a glimpse of the possibilities, please find sample pages showcasing the versatility of our website builder below.

For your reference, here are our official social channels:

Website- https://hub.xyz

Twitter- x.com

We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to discuss the potential collaboration and explore the ways in which integrating Hub’s innovative platform can add tremendous value to the Astar Network community. Should you require further information or wish to delve deeper into the possibilities, we remain at your disposal.

Thank you for considering this proposal. We eagerly await the prospect of collaborating with Astar to drive innovation and engagement within the web3 realm. We also look forward to working with you to come up with the best page for your community.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Blondremainder
Partnership Manager,
Hub.
hubxyz new

3 Likes

Hi @Blondremainder and thanks for sharing this partnership proposal :grin: I looked at the showcases you mentioned in the post and I like them. I think this could be a good all-in-one page to promote all the projects that will join Astar in the future :smile:

At the moment I believe Astar has a really well organized structure with all the links to guide the new joiners to discord,Astar Portal etc so I believe Your product is more suitable for dApps developed on Astar Network :smile:

When You speak about partnership/integration what do You have in mind ? How this collaboration can help both communities ?

2 Likes

Hi @Blondremainder, thanks for presenting this great proposal!

I love the graphical interface, I love the details, the vibrant colors, the dark tones, the well defined sections, the project is great and I had already seen it in operation, it really highlights all the edges of a project using Hub compared to Linktree.

However I have the same doubts as my friend @VasaKing, what do you mean collaborator with Astar?

I see that at this moment anyone can open their own Hub space, an integration with Astar and its projects, what are you referring to? I am not clear about your proposal.

1 Like

Thank you @VasaKing @Juminstock for your positive feedback and for taking the time to explore our showcases! We’re thrilled to hear that you find Hub’s offerings appealing and recognize the potential for promoting future projects within the Astar ecosystem.
We understand that Astar currently has a well-organized structure with Linktree. However, Hub’s Web3 Page Builder is indeed designed to complement and enhance such structures making it potentially better for web3 use cases such as yourself.

When we talk about partnership/integration, here’s what we envision:

1. Showcase Astar’s Innovation: By integrating Hub, Astar can lead the revolution for all other dApps that will be developed on the network. This integration would serve as a model, showcasing how Astar is at the forefront of web3 innovation, charging and providing its community with cutting-edge tools and features.
  2. Unified Community Engagement: Hub can act as a unified platform where all projects within the Astar Network are showcased, making it easier for users to discover and engage with these projects. This centralization can drive higher engagement rates and foster a stronger sense of community within Astar.
  3. Collaborative Growth: Working together, we can create co-branded content, host joint events, and launch collaborative initiatives that highlight the strengths of both platforms. This collaboration can drive innovation and growth, setting a standard for web3 projects.

How this collaboration can help both communities:

• For Astar: Integrating Hub can streamline the onboarding process for new dApps on the Astar Network, providing them with a robust platform to showcase their projects. This can enhance the overall ecosystem, making it more attractive to developers and users alike.

• For Hub: Partnering with a leading network like Astar allows us to demonstrate the capabilities of our platform at scale, driving adoption and proving our value proposition in a real-world, innovative environment.

We believe that this partnership has the potential to significantly benefit both communities by fostering a collaborative and innovative web3 ecosystem.

Although it is true anyone can apply to create a Hub page as of now but recognizing the remarkable strides and innovation demonstrated by Astar and its ecosystem we don’t regard it as just ‘anyone’. Hence why we put across this proposal to specifically give Astar and its entire ecosystem the guidance it needs in navigating our product.
We are excited about the possibilities and look forward to discussing this further.

Thank you once again for considering our proposal. We are eager to explore how we can work together to achieve great things.

Regards,

Blondremainder,
Partnership Manager,
Hub.

Hello @Blondremainder and thank You for this detailed answer :grin:
Regarding the partnership , I still think Astar already has a really good platform to showcase Astar Ecosystem (Astar Portal) but I really agree on the third point , more Devs/Users know about Hub and Astar better is :handshake:

I applied as a user and will try out the Hub features on my Astar related X page :smile:

Hello @VasaKing, just so I don’t get you wrong Linktree is Astar’s portal?
And looking forward to having you join us.

The Hub proposal seems interesting, but I have some reservations. One question that comes to mind is: How does Hub differentiate itself from other similar platforms, and what specific benefits would it bring to the Astar Network community? I’m curious to know if it truly offers something unique or if it’s just another option among many.

I meant that in my opinion the Astar Portal has several features that serve to make Astar known, such as links to the various social accounts (X, YouTube, Github etc.) / blog / forum / news relating to the latest listings and articles with in-depth information written on Astar Bulletin + the most important feature, namely the management of your own tokens that, due to the structure of the two platforms, would be missing from the Hub. I believe that having multiple platforms with the same links could confuse users who, in my opinion, will ultimately have to interact with the Portal anyway.

Obviously once I have tried your platform in detail I might change my mind :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Matt thank you for your interest in Hub and for raising a very important question. We understand that there are several platforms offering similar functionalities, and it’s crucial to highlight how Hub stands out and the unique benefits it brings to the Astar Network community.

How Hub Differentiates Itself:

1. Web3-Centric Design: Unlike many other platforms that started with web2 functionalities and later adapted to web3, Hub was built from the ground up with web3 in mind. This means our platform inherently supports blockchain functionalities, providing a seamless integration for web3 projects.
  2. Comprehensive Web3 Features: Hub goes beyond simple link aggregation. We offer features like:
  • Integrated token swap options
  • Real-time charts for marketplace listings
  • Snapshot voting capabilities These functionalities are designed to enhance user engagement and provide a comprehensive web3 experience directly on the project pages.
  1. Enhanced UI/UX: We place a strong emphasis on providing a superior user interface and experience. Our pages are designed to be visually appealing and easy to navigate, ensuring a positive experience for all users.
  2. Community-Driven Growth: We have successfully partnered with top-tier web3 projects and real-world brands like DIESEL, Forbes web3 etc, demonstrating our capability to drive community engagement and growth. Our track record speaks to our commitment to quality and innovation.

Specific Benefits for the Astar Network Community:

1. Leading by Example: By integrating Hub, Astar Network can set a precedent for other projects within the ecosystem. This can establish Astar as a leader in adopting and promoting innovative web3 solutions, encouraging more developers and projects to join and contribute to the network.
  2. Seamless Onboarding for dApps: dApps on Astar can quickly and easily create their own custom pages using Hub, providing them with a professional and functional web presence without the need for extensive development resources. This can streamline the onboarding process and help new projects gain visibility and traction.
  3. Unified Platform for Engagement: Hub can serve as a central hub (pun intended) for all Astar-related projects, making it easier for community members to discover, engage with, and support various dApps within the network. This can enhance community cohesion and engagement.
  4. Enhanced Visibility and Promotion: Our partnership can include co-branded promotional efforts, driving more visibility to Astar Network and its projects. This mutual promotion can attract new users and developers, expanding the reach and influence of both Hub and Astar.
  5. Innovative Tools and Features: By providing access to advanced web3 tools and features, Hub can enhance the functionality and user experience of Astar projects. This can lead to higher user satisfaction, better engagement metrics, and ultimately, a more vibrant and dynamic ecosystem.

In conclusion, Hub offers unique advantages and functionalities tailored specifically for web3 projects, setting us apart from other platforms. We believe that integrating Hub into the Astar Network can bring significant value, driving innovation and growth within your community.

1 Like

I think that what my colleague @VasaKing says makes a lot of sense, we already have the Astar Network portal to show our projects, founders, social networks of the projects and more. We must take into account two important things:

1. If we partner with you, it means that we have to provide maintenance to the new platform by the Astar team, I mean that if a link changed, the team in charge must change it on all sites where the old link is, including yours in case we partner.

2. The Hub design is really attractive, I see it as a good point not only to highlight our projects, but to show our latest features from Astar, or important announcements, or community calls that we want to spread, so I think it is powerful.

This between these two important ideas.

@Blondremainder, is it possible for you to create a preview of how the integration of Astar with the Hub would look like, maybe a Figma design or something that shows us something visual of how it would be integrated?

Hey, I understand your maintenance concerns however we are willing to discuss this concern with the Astar team to come up with the best possible method to manage this.

And we are currently working on a preview, will send it over when we have it. Thanks.

1 Like

@Blondremainder
I understand, in my case, this doubt is the only one that puts me in a constraint on the proposal, but I would love to know the opinion of @Gaius_sama in this case.

Regarding the preview, I will be watching for your updates.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, @Juminstock. We completely understand your concerns, and we’re here to address any questions you may have. We’ve prepared a preview page for Astar Network to give you a clearer picture of how Hub can enhance your platform’s presence. You can view it here: Hub Preview for Astar Network.

We’re eager to hear @Gaius_sama’s insights as well and look forward to continuing the discussion.

1 Like

@Blondremainder
Looks great! I really like the simplicity of the application, the colors of our brand that you used and all focused on a single link, much easier to find all the Astar information compared to visiting a website.

I ask, can you add more fields? Information from our toolings, the UCG program and the dApp Staking program is missing. With this, we are excellent.

Regarding costs, what does this mean for our treasury?

Thank you for the positive feedback! I’m glad to hear that you like the design and simplicity of the application. We can certainly add more fields to include information about your toolings, the UCG program, and the dApp Staking program. Our goal is to ensure the Hub page fully represents all the key aspects of Astar Network, making it as comprehensive and user-friendly as possible.

As for costs, I’m pleased to inform you that our product is entirely free to use. There are no costs associated with setting up or maintaining your custom Hub page.

1 Like

@Blondremainder
Great! With this I have no doubt about it, I would love to see a partnership with you to increase the visibility of Astar Network.

Thank you for the thorough update and the fantastic news about the costs. I’m thrilled that the product is free to use, and I appreciate your efforts to make the Hub page more comprehensive by including fields for toolings, the UCG program, and the dApp Staking program.

Great to hear that. Who do I contact to continue talks?

1 Like

It seems to me an interesting project for creators or founders of dApps, the free trial is a good start, then I will take a look at it in depth and I agree with the previous comments you need to specify what kind of collaboration you want with Astar, your product is essentially aimed at dApps maybe partnering with some of the projects of the echo would be a good start.

Thanks for your interest and thoughtful feedback! You’re absolutely right—our product is particularly well-suited for dApps and creators, offering a powerful platform to showcase their work and connect with the broader community.
Regarding the collaboration, we envision Astar integrating Hub into the ecosystem as the go-to platform for itself and all other dApps eventually. This, for example, would mean replacing Astar’s Hub link with linktree already used as a gateway to showcase Astar’s products to its community amongst other things.