beyondClub Dapp Staking Proposal

Dear Astar community, it is a pleasure to be here. I’m Yuki, CEO at beyondClub and I would like to apply for the Astar dApp Staking listing.

Project Overview

beyondClub is a pioneering no-code web3 loyalty and membership platform that is set to revolutionize how brands and creators engage with their audience.
Our platform offers a seamless and innovative approach to cultivating fanbases, enhancing engagement, and driving retention through exclusive rewards and ownership.
With BeyondClub, brands and creators can harness the power of blockchain technology - even without blockchain knowledge to create personalized experiences that resonate with their audience, fostering deeper connections and lasting loyalty.

At the heart of BeyondClub is our dynamic NFT launcher, a tool that empowers brands to create NFTs that evolve dynamically based on user interactions. These interactions are gamified through quests on different varieties like onsite, online or even onchain!
This is to ensure that fans are not just passive consumers but active participants in the brand’s journey. As fans complete quests and engage more deeply, the NFTs they hold undergo transformations, adding an element of uniqueness and excitement to their ownership experience.
These NFTs also serve as access tokens to exclusive content, further incentivizing engagement and fostering a sense of belonging.

We have already made significant strides in the web3 ecosystem. Our ongoing partnership deals with notable entities like TofuNFT, Hakuhodo Key3, which is co-founded by Sota Watanabe, and Global Blockchain Events underline our commitment to collaboration and innovation. These partnerships enable us to offer enhanced value to our users, access new markets, and stay at the forefront of emerging trends.

We aim to onboard more Japanese, Asian, and global enterprises into web3 and Astar ecosystems together. Our approach is rooted in partnership and empowerment to equip Japanese enterprises with the tools, knowledge, resources, and support needed to navigate the intricate landscape of web3. While leveraging Astar’s technology, we ensure a seamless and secure user experience for our platform, driving user confidence and adoption. This integration also opens doors to a network of like-minded projects, fostering collaboration and cross-pollination of ideas that will further enrich the web3 ecosystem.

Astar Journey with beyondClub

Astar Card Animation1

As the initial demo on top of Astar, beyondClub will launch the “Astar Journey with beyondClub” - Astar Loyalty Program this October. This initiative enables community members to elevate their membership NFTs through active engagement with the Astar community and dApps within the Astar ecosystem. Additionally, participants have the opportunity to earn Astar tokens as rewards for their involvement.
We have partnerships with amazing dapps in Astar ecosystem, tofuNFT, Arthswap, Heal-3, Kekkai and NFT Pocket!

You can check the campaign overview below.

Our Mission

MISSION: Build the future of your community

We are more than just a club. We empower brands and creators to build ever-lasting communities where people discover a sense of ownership, belonging, and ikigai. Beyond traditional loyalty programs, we inspire fans to embark on a lifelong co-creation journey, anchoring their fan identities as part of a community

VISION:

We will lead the way in shaping the future of loyalty programs with NFTs. To create a “Super Loyalty Network” that empowers everyone, from brands and creators to communities.

By providing a no-code web3 platform redefining engagement, ownership, and loyalty where fans actively shape their digital experiences.

Team members

beyondClub is a dynamic crew comprised of experienced tech wizards and blockchain enthusiasts from India, Japan, Canada, and the Philippines. The team is dedicated to building a loyalty program launcher for brands, creators, and communities to create their own NFT loyalty program in minutes and even without blockchain knowledge, bridging the gap between web2 and web3 brands.

Yuki Wakiyama
CEO / PM & UI
Founder at PONT and exit to the creator agency
Tokyo University graduate

Jijin P
CTO / Fullstack
Built web3 products: HashMetrics and Send a Coin
Built ClixWall - help publishers monetizing websites

Pawan Bajaj
Co-founder / Solidity
Built DeSci Exchange and PeerPool
Music producer

Rizza Gomez
Social Media Manager
Copywriting and executing social media campaigns related to web3, from digital fashion to PFPs

Ed On
Partnership Manager
Working on Wonder, web3 community management tool
Strong relationship around web3 communities

Past Performance & Milestones

• ETH Tokyo local guide

A token-gated list of restaurants, cafes, co-working spaces, and more, curated for ETHTokyo attendees. Accessible only by engaging with our Twitter account in two steps: Follow and Retweet to mint the token. This campaign resulted in 2600+ mints.

• DAO TOKYO token-gated video

A unique and exclusive video content experience, powered by Livepeer, for DAO TOKYO 2023 participants. Accessible solely to holders of the DAO Tokyo NFT, this token-gated platform offers an immersive environment featuring expert panels and discussions.

• Dexty MN | Team Payaman

Exclusive digital collectible featuring Dexty MN, a famous gamer and vlogger in the Philippines. Claimable in one simple step: subscribe to his Youtube channel

• Palmy Chiller Campaign

We worked with a popular J-pop and K-pop producer, David Amber, to release his NFT collection. We supported the pre-mint whitelisting to launch and sales of gachapon-style packages containing music and stems tracks for his latest single.

• KBW side event bingo

We lead a side event BINGO for Korea Blockchain Week 2023 where attendees can easily mint a gamified dynamic NFT evolving based on their IRL KBW side event participation by just collecting POAPs with NFC/QR codes.

• CryptoBar P2P

CryptoBar P2P is a real space bar that caters a place for crypto users under the theme of co-creation. We have provided their loyalty program “P2P Point NFT” which is a membership NFT that can be obtained only for a Gas fee. Users can accumulate points by clearing quests prepared by CryptoBar P2P and the accumulated points can be exchanged for P2P Token.

Future roadmap

To be a super loyalty network,

1. Enhance Quests and Rewards: Expand the scope of off-chain and on-chain quests and rewards, ensuring a diverse and engaging ecosystem of incentives.

2. Seamless Token-gate Integration: Develop an effortless Token-gated feature that can be seamlessly integrated into any website, facilitating widespread adoption.

3. Foster Community Engagement: Implement a comprehensive community feature to cultivate a thriving user base, fostering collaboration and loyalty among participants.

4. Advanced Analytics Integration: Establish a robust analytics framework, integrating both web2 and web3 data sources, to provide unparalleled insights and drive informed decision-making.

dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown

70% Development and Expansion:

• Continuously enhance and expand the platform’s features and capabilities, including the addition of more quests, rewards, and community engagement features, as outlined in our roadmap.
  • Optimize the user experience, security, and scalability of the platform to ensure it remains at the forefront of the industry.
  • Foster innovation through ongoing research and development efforts to stay ahead of market trends and technological advancements.

30% Marketing and Business Development in Japan:

• Forge strategic partnerships and collaborations within the Japanese market to establish a strong presence and drive adoption.
  • Execute marketing initiatives and campaigns to promote the platform’s value proposition and increase brand awareness.
  • Actively engage with key stakeholders, potential clients, and partners in Japan to explore new business opportunities and establish a solid foothold in the region.

Appendix

Here are the basic links to our product and communities:
Website (EN) : https://beyondclub.xyz/
Website (JP) : https://beyondclub.jp/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/beyondClub_xyz
Deck : DocSend

11 Likes

Sick demo program and product!
No reason to say no to this.

1 Like

"Your customers can buy and sell their collectibles or limited access in your own secondary marketplace. It will create new interactions between customers and another source of revenue as a secondary royalty fee. "

For secondary market feature.
Is it something like their own page?

Btw which VM that you will deploy? Wasm, evm or zkevm?

1 Like

Thank you for your questions!

For secondary market feature.
Is it something like their own page?

Exactly, it’s like their own white-labeled marketplace.

Btw which VM that you will deploy? Wasm, evm or zkevm?

We are deploying to EVM first, but will deploy to zkE once the mainnet is ready.

2 Likes

Hi Yuki,

It’s nice to see that you’re interested in Astar Network.

I find your project interesting for teams wishing to engage with their community in an autonomous, no-code tool. However, I would like to invite you to check the dApp Staking program again, as the product must be launched on Astar Network before applying to the program.

If your project is not yet ready for launch and needs a few months’ development, I recommend you apply to the Unstoppable Grant program.

Good luck!

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

3 Likes

Hi Gunit!

Thank you for pointing it out!!

We actually already deployed and launched it to Astar!
The “Astar journey with beyondClub”, which will be held this October, is on Astar EVM already!

Thank you for your support and feedback!

1 Like

Hey,
I really like the idea behind the product.
Is there a way to give astar members early access to the App so we can test it?

Kind Regards

1 Like

Hi Yuki,
This is a very interesting project, and thank you very much for your interest in Astar! I am wondering if you can help with me the following questions:

1. Do you have a milestone and timeline for the dynamic NFT and other products?
  2. I checked the website, it seems the product is not available yet, did that mean you are still under development?
  3. How do the interactions through quests can change the NFT that is already sent to the user’s account? Do you need to make a new NFT standard?
  4. From your figures, it seems your NFT will be in mult-chains? Do users use Astar to buy/sell the NFT?

Hi @Sequaja !

Thank you for your positive feedback!

As a user side, you can try it out this October with “Astar Journey with beyondClub”.
By engaging with dapps on Astar, you can elevate your membership NFTs and have a chance to win ASTR token too. We will start it next week.

As a client side or brand side to create the loyalty program itself, if anyone from Astar members are interested, I can prioritize and give you access immediately!

Very interesting!
I’m looking forward to the launch of “Astar Journey with beyondClub.”

I have a question about the approach to the Japanese market mentioned in the Staking rewards.
Specifically, what kind of partnerships will be formed? I’d like to know the strategy and any information that can be disclosed.

2 Likes

Hi @DrCAO !

Thank you for your positive feedback and questions!

1. Do you have a milestone and timeline for the dynamic NFT and other products?

dynamic NFTs and major quests are ready on Astar this week!

We will launch Astar Journey with beyondClub next week where communities can try it out!

1. I checked the website, it seems the product is not available yet, did that mean you are still under development?

The core features are ready and communities can try it out with “Astar Journey with beyondClub” since next week!

For you to create the dynamic NFTs or loyalty program for your community or products, it’s still private beta but if you wanna access it, I can share it to you as well.

1. How do the interactions through quests can change the NFT that is already sent to the user’s account? Do you need to make a new NFT standard?

NFTs we deploy will have a token base uri, which is a json file consisting the details of NFTs.

So far, we store it on our db and update it based on the user interaction (especially how much points they have and tiers of your NFT).

But we are planning to use Ceramic, so that json file can be stored on IPFS, while we can still update it in a decentralized way.

1. From your figures, it seems your NFT will be in mult-chains? Do users use Astar to buy/sell the NFT?

When brands/communities launch NFTs, they can select which chains they wanna deploy the NFT contract. So if brands launch it on Astar, users can buy/sell the NFTs on Astar!

Hi @bao

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We already have partnership with tofuNFT and Hakuhodo Key3, which is organized by one of the biggest marketing agency in Japan.
Not only that, we also have ongoing partnership discussion with several marketing agencies who already have enterprise clients, so by maximizing their relationship with those enterprise, we would like to onboard more enterprise to onchain.

1 Like

I really like the concept of no-code NFT Loyalty Platform for brands and communities.

I can’t wait to test your product on Astar.

Just a question: do you plan to deploy in wasm side as well?

From my understanding, you store the NFT attributes in your own database. Have you considered saving them on the blockchain or at least a hash to verify the validity of your data? I think the wasm NFT could allow you to do this.

Already asked few questions discord which Yuki answered with glance. Thank you for you work!

1 Like

Great proposal and if the objectives of this proposal are met, the onboarding process for new members, individuals, and web 2 companies could be excellent. I especially appreciate the concept of a no-code NFT. I will support this initiative.

2 Likes

Hi @GuiGou !

Just a question: do you plan to deploy in wasm side as well?
you store the NFT attributes in your own database. Have you considered saving them on the blockchain or at least a hash to verify the validity of your data? I think the wasm NFT could allow you to do this.

Thank you for the positive feedback and a great question!

We don’t have a plan yet to deploy in wasm side so far.
But we are considering to bring NFT attributes’ has on chain to enable people to verify the data!

We will also look into wasm NFT, if that’s easier on wasm as well. Thanks for the insight!

Thank you so much! @Matt

Thank you for the positive feedback!

I believe that platforms that offer loyalty programmes are important in web3

Community growth and incentive-driven participation is what Astar needs right now.

I couldn’t say no to a community growth platform.

Great job!

Thank you so much! @Vangardem
Happy to be a part of Astar community!

1 Like