Callback: dApp Staking Proposal

Intro

Callback (https://callback.xyz/) is the one-stop platform for NFT communities.

Project Overview

Callback makes managing NFT communities easy by providing a powerful, interoperable, no-code NFT toolkit. Core tools include NFT creation and distribution, token-gated forms, raffles, and voting. Callback also provides a lightweight mobile wallet to help new users collect their first NFTs (gasless) and connect to Dapps with ease.

To date, we’ve been using Polygon and Ethereum as our default chains but we’ve recently added Astar. We’re super excited to support the Astar ecosystem!

We’re backed by Sozo Ventures, gmjp, Digital Garage and angels including Keisuke Honda and Justin Waldron.

Our Mission:

Our mission is to help create stronger and more engaged communities.

Team members:

Our team (currently 10) have graduated from Stanford and Harvard and have worked at companies like Palantir and Meta.

Past Performance & Milestones:

We’ve helped top brands such as Suntory, AMBUSH, WIRED, ANA NEO, Mitsubishi Estate, Shibuya City and Sumitomo Mitsui Card Company create NFT solutions to enhance their communities.

Future roadmap:

Our current focus is on no-code, post-mint tools. So far we’ve built and tested a bunch of general purpose tools but we’re excited about creating novel tools which help NFTs shine in the coming months.

dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown:

• Gas fees
  • Marketing activities for NFT campaigns on Astar

Official links:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/callbackxyz

Instagram: CALLBACK (@callbackxyz) • Instagram photos and videos

11 Likes

Hi Callback team,

Glad to see your application and expansion to Astar Network.

I was curious for the following points to know more about Callback:

• dApps that you can compare with and unique features from them? I am not sure an app called ‘floor’ or a website called ‘mint or skip’ could be those.
  • best user experience seems available with your app, but some might take a compromise and use their preferred wallets, or simply MM, how do you think you can encourage users to use your app and dApp?
  • if dApp is for a NFT utility tool, do you have any tutorial and/or template to follow to build from scratch?
  • What would be the most demanding feature as an NFT tool from users? If any, would you be able to share it with an example?

Thanks for spending your time and please let me know if further details should be provided!

Bests,
pithecus

3 Likes

Thank you for applying to dApp Staking.
I’m very interested in the fact that top Japanese brands are using your project.
Could you share some specific examples of these?

3 Likes

Hello @kaydee and glad to see this dApp application :slight_smile:
Nice to see another NFT related dApp applying but I have some questions:

• What differentiate You from other NFT platforms ?
  • Which ERC standards You are planning to support ?
  • Do You plan to develop any product on Astar WASM side ?
  • I checked and the form/votes tools on Callback aren’t for free , do You think to implement any loyalty system to provide these features in the next stages without payments?
  • Soon we will have Astar zkEVM , do You have any plan to bring any product on it ?
  • In the Staking rewards breakdown You mention marketing campaigns as well , can You please elaborate ? Like which market You will focus on or any near future campaign :slight_smile:
    Thank You :smile:
3 Likes

Hello Callback team,

Thank you for your application.

I have some doubts:

Overall, dApp staking is for projects that have already deployed on the Astar Network. Therefore, i would like to see the Callback team initially applying for the Unstoppable Community Grants and providing the Astar community with monthly reports over the three-month trial period, before apply on dApp staking.

Furthermore

1. I would like to gain a deeper understanding of the security mechanisms implemented by the backend team to ensure complete safety for companies and users in the creation and movement of NFTs on the platform. Same in the Callback Wallet.

2. Regarding the revenue goals of dApp staking, it appears that the primary purpose of dApp staking is to generate a basic income to support project development and subsequent growth within the Astar Network ecosystem. However, allocating funds solely to gas fees and marketing seems to deviate from this primary objective. I would appreciate seeing more milestones related to project development and expansion within the Astar ecosystem.

4 Likes

Welcome and hello! Thank you for your proposal.
It’s great that you have a proven track record with various companies.

I have a few questions and comments.

1. it would be great to have more extensive documentation on the web. With the amount of information currently available, it would be difficult for anyone but those who have spoken directly with you guys to know the details. I think there needs to be a more detailed explanation of your solutions, vision, and mission. It depends on which position you want to take, but if you want to be firmly in the web3 industry, the richness and openness of the documentation is very important.
  2. you seem to have a lot of experience working with large Japanese companies. can you tell us how you collaborated with them? I think we can effectively communicate your BizDev capabilities.
  3. your roadmap is a bit too simple, we would like to know more details.
3 Likes

Welcome and thank you for the proposal.
Some question I have in mind:

1. Like @bao asked I would like to ask for one example how your solution has helped the brands to enchance their community.
  2. Do you have a timeline for the roadmap?
3 Likes

Welcome and thank you very much for proposing such an intriguing solution.
The day when NFTs are provided with no code has come quickly, hasn’t it? I was late to learn about your solution. I definitely want to give it a try.

As a small suggestion from me, I thought it would be good to have pricing options not only for monthly subscriptions but also for one-time use, to make it more accessible for casual users. Therefore, having plans for a specific number of uses, such as one-time or three-time plans, would be beneficial.

3 Likes
  1. Could you provide more details on the specific staking rewards participants can expect, especially in relation to gas fees and marketing activities on Astar?

2. How does Callback plan to differentiate itself in the expanding NFT toolkit market, and what unique features or tools do you foresee developing in the future?

3. With the addition of Astar to your supported chains, how do you plan to integrate and contribute to the growth of the Astar ecosystem?

4. Can you share insights into the impact of Callback’s past NFT solutions on the communities of brands like Suntory, AMBUSH, and others?

5. Given the emphasis on no-code, post-mint tools in your roadmap, could you elaborate on any specific tools or innovations the team is currently working on or planning to launch?

3 Likes

Hello callback!

Thanks for your proposal. Good to know your project has deployed on Ethereum and Polygon, and now interested in Astar.

Just a quick one, how do you intend to achieve your marketing activities for NFT campaigns on Astar like you like you highlighted under dApp Staking rward usage ?

Thank you :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the proposal.
Did your products are already launched on Astar? It’s mandatory for applying to dApp staking.

2 Likes

I have been closely working together with callback team for a while and I just want to tell everyone here that they are great. Sick product and sick team. Let’s support this proposal🔥

3 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the proposal. How are you going to implement interoperable NFT? Do you have any technical plan how to deliver?

1 Like

All my questions are relatively the same as above, I’m waiting for the replies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal, waiting for the questions raised above answered!

1 Like

I was very captivated by your application to dapp staking, you have something new. I read your proposal and I liked it, I hope you get to implement it.

1 Like

It’s good to see you here. Here’s what’s on my mind:

‘Our current focus is on no-code, post-mint tools. So far we’ve built and tested a bunch of general purpose tools but we’re excited about creating novel tools which help NFTs shine in the coming months.’ There is a lot missing in this part. Can you give more detailed information about your future plans?

I would also appreciate it if you could elaborate on the marketing costs, which is one of the uses of the awards.

Can you share some information with me? First of all, I would like to ask for the profiles of your team members. Normally I don’t care about this, but since you told me the companies they work for and the school they graduated from, I thought you could share it. I would like to research your team and get to know you better.

A

1 Like

Hi @pithecus. I’m glad you find our app has a great user experience. We take a lot of pride in building great UI/UX. The most seamless experience for a user is when an NFT is created, distributed and collected all within our ecosystem so we believe that’s what users will end up choosing. Our platform is very straightforward to use so does not require a tutorial to use, however we do have a tutorial for those that want one. We find that issuing NFTs as stamp rallies at events is high in demand and oftentimes requires custom logic. We’re making this automated and easy to do without having to write a single line of code!

Hi @bao. We’re partnered with top brands and companies such as Tokyo Dome, SMCC, Ambush and Digital Garage. Check us out on PRTimes!

1 Like

Hello @VasaKing

• What differentiate You from other NFT platforms ?
    We pride ourselves in our seamless experience in creating and redeeming an NFT. We believe there is a lack of focus on UX in the current web3 landscape.
  • Which ERC standards You are planning to support ?
    We currently support 721, 1155 and 6551.
  • Do You plan to develop any product on Astar WASM side ?
    No
  • I checked and the form/votes tools on Callback aren’t for free , do You think to implement any loyalty system to provide these features in the next stages without payments?
    We allow users to do one free mint for free. Otherwise, we are a freemium service.
  • Soon we will have Astar zkEVM , do You have any plan to bring any product on it ?
    We’re speaking to the internal team to discuss the best opportunity for a collaboration and integration with Aster zkEVM.
  • In the Staking rewards breakdown You mention marketing campaigns as well , can You please elaborate ? Like which market You will focus on or any near future campaign :slight_smile:
    We help big brands and corporations bring more engagement and loyalty to their events and marketing campaigns. We have a long roadmap with Tokyo Dome so definitely keep an eye out there. We’re also working with local NFT creators such as Zombie Zoo Keeper and Emi Kusano.
1 Like