Callback: dApp Staking Proposal

Hey @you425 thanks for the questions

1. it would be great to have more extensive documentation on the web. With the amount of information currently available, it would be difficult for anyone but those who have spoken directly with you guys to know the details. I think there needs to be a more detailed explanation of your solutions, vision, and mission. It depends on which position you want to take, but if you want to be firmly in the web3 industry, the richness and openness of the documentation is very important.

Weā€™re working on documentation as well as APIs in the near future.

1. you seem to have a lot of experience working with large Japanese companies. can you tell us how you collaborated with them? I think we can effectively communicate your BizDev capabilities.

We canā€™t reveal all the details here, but we have been very fortunate to be first on the list for many Japanese companies looking to explore the future of web3 and what that looks like for their business long term.

1. your roadmap is a bit too simple, we would like to know more details.

Weā€™re going to be the de facto tool for creators to build their NFT collections. Weā€™re betting that Japan and web3 will be a great match with the wealth of IP here.

2 Likes

Hey @Sequaja thanks for the questions

1. Like @bao asked I would like to ask for one example how your solution has helped the brands to enchance their community.

We did a one month long stamp rally at Tokyo Dome from the end of September. During that period, 200 people were onboarded to web3 and interacted with the entire ecosystem of Tokyo Dome. This is a great case study of how giving ownership over an asset for engagement leads to participation. Current rewards systems are broken because they only reward for purchases made. Itā€™s time to rethink what loyalty is.

1. Do you have a timeline for the roadmap?

By Q2 2024, we hope to have a full suite of tools for creators to build NFT collections as well as analytics built around wallets.

Hey @tksarah thank you for your comments. Weā€™ll consider your suggestions into our pricing in the future!

1 Like

Hey @pitcoin777, thank you for your question.

Yes, Astar is one of our supported chains and weā€™re ready to serve!

Hey @Leo thanks for your questions!

1. Could you provide more details on the specific staking rewards participants can expect, especially in relation to gas fees and marketing activities on Astar?

Weā€™ll use any proceeds from dapp staking to help build out NFT collections on the Astar ecosystem. This includes costs to deploy the smart contract, potential migrations and gas fees to mint. Marketing activities may include collaborative sponsorship at web3 events, SNS advertisements and potentially even TV ads.

1. How does Callback plan to differentiate itself in the expanding NFT toolkit market, and what unique features or tools do you foresee developing in the future?

We believe we offer the best UI/UX in the market. The current web3 landscape greatly under-appreciates beautiful apps. Other NFT toolkits also offer way too many tools so you end up having what is essentially a clunky CRM system. We think we can do better.

1. With the addition of Astar to your supported chains, how do you plan to integrate and contribute to the growth of the Astar ecosystem?

We have strong partnerships domestically here in Japan and believe Astar could benefit from exposure to our partners.

1. Can you share insights into the impact of Callbackā€™s past NFT solutions on the communities of brands like Suntory, AMBUSH, and others?

Please see the above comment regarding Tokyo Dome.

1. Given the emphasis on no-code, post-mint tools in your roadmap, could you elaborate on any specific tools or innovations the team is currently working on or planning to launch?

Weā€™re currently working on token-gated experiences built in platform for functionality like forms, voting, merchandise and analytics.

2 Likes

Hey @MrKarahanli-Emre thanks for your question!

Please refer to my reply to Leo above!

1 Like

Hey @cmalize thanks for your question!

We intend on running marketing activities such as collaborative sponsorship at web3 events, SNS advertisements and potentially even TV ads.

Hi Callback team,

thanks for the response, I saw some of your other answers also are quite relevant to my questions :slight_smile: Glad to see we are all on the same boat! :speedboat:

• By the way, it looks promising if Callback can provide the so-called one-integrated-platform for NFT from minting to collecting, etc. I was curious what brings your project to Astar Network first compared to other NFT-based or NFT-centered network, for example, Solana or Zora or Base, :slight_smile:

• you mentioned that, one free nft for free, but when accessing the website, I only can see two options. Itā€™d be great if I can test/follow how this one free nft for free from Callback, perhaps it will allow us to know more about Callback?

Bests,
Pithecus

1 Like

Astar needs projects like this to grow its usability! However, what real use case do they have?

The step of creating NFT and distributing is very good, however I think something else is needed in the equation.

Do you plan to incorporate more functionality in the future that goes beyond the NFT scope and adjusts to real applications?

1 Like

Hey @pithecus

To answer your first question, we want to support Japan as a dominant force in web3 which is why we support Astar

As for the second question, you can sign up to our platform by going to callback.xyz, click ā€œget startedā€ on the right top corner, and select ā€œtry for freeā€ on the left. Then you can create your first collection for free!

Hey @Vangardem thank you for your question -

Weā€™re still focusing on web3 and NFT adoption and we believe that NFT use cases will naturally emerge as the market adopts the technology.

The project is very interesting. I would like to ask a few more questions.

1. Where does the project generate revenue from? How?

2. Who are the direct and indirect competitors of the project? What are the advantages and disadvantages of our project?

3. NFT is not as popular as before. What is the teamā€™s strategy if the NFT market and community do not recover in the near future?

1 Like

Hey @BoomBLB thanks for your question!

1. Where does the project generate revenue from? How?

We have been generating revenue from working on bespoke solutions for enterprises and weā€™re looking to scale with our self serve platform

1. Who are the direct and indirect competitors of the project? What are the advantages and disadvantages of our project?

There is no direct competitor in the local market as we are an end-to-end NFT platform.

1. NFT is not as popular as before. What is the teamā€™s strategy if the NFT market and community do not recover in the near future?

Weā€™re actually rather optimistic about the current market as there have been a growing number of use cases where NFTs are collected and utilized by the people that had not been active on crypto before

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your clarification. =)

1 Like

Hey @kaydee ,
Hey @callback ,

Your initial proposal was succinct and, like other ambassadors, I had many questions about roadmap, rewards usage, pros/cons of your solution ā€¦
But the quality of your replyes to all of questions is reamarkable and thanks for that. This shows the seriousness of your proposal and the responsiveness of your team.
From my side, all of my questions have been asked and already answered.
Just, I would like you support wasm NFT but it is not in your plan. I will be glad if you reconsider this question and try to support wasm NFT which in my opinion can provide more capabilities to leverage the use of NFT.

1 Like
Callback dApp Staking Vote
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Well I hope you have a better defined plan very soon, in the meantime I will abstain. I vote no.

1 Like

Voted yes!
Looking forward to work on creating use cases in Japan together with Callback teamšŸš€

1 Like

Mi vote is done! Iā€™m very anxious to see the results!

2 Likes

Voted yes! I hope you gonna add benefit for astar

2 Likes