Dear Astar Friends,
I am GuiGou, Technical Ambassador.
Now that the Lucky dApp is live on Shiden network since 5 months, maybe it’s time to deploy it on Astar Network.
We developed the Lucky dApp, built on top of dApp Staking on Astar Network.
If the user stakes on the Lucky dApp, he will still receive the rewards from the dApp Staking, and furthermore, he will have a chance to win extra rewards. It’s a no-loss lottery.
The dApp is built with several ink! smart contracts, subquery and subsquid indexers, and off-chain workers (scheduled jobs).
We plan to replace the scheduled jobs with Phat Contracts to improve decentralization and demonstrate the interoperability between ink! smart contracts (Shiden/Astar) and ink! Phat Contracts (Khala/Phala).
The dApp is already live on Shiden. https://portal.astar.network/shiden/dapp-staking/dapp?dapp=x6ykus6l6ch4eozitzsyjscxh2agk2ky9g6a2xeu1w9fftp
GuiGou is an application architect, technical ambassador for Astar and ambassador for Phala.
Github: GuiGou12358 (GuiGou) · GitHub
Arno is a software engineer, web developer and ambassador for Polkadot, Phala, Acala and Talisman Sentinel
Github: arnobase · GitHub
- 20% used for the rewards to the winner of the lottery
- 80% for the development
- Milestone 1: Deploy the V1 (with scheduled jobs) on Shiden (done)
- Milestone 2: Deploy the V1 (with scheduled jobs) on Astar (ongoing)
- Milestone 3: Deploy the V2 (with Phat Contrats) on Shiden – planned on November
- Milestone 4: Deploy the V2 (with Phat Contrats) on Astar – few months after the deployment on Shiden.