dApp Staking Proposal: Lucky

I love Lucky from technical point of view too.
Thank you for detail information!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Especially Google-Sheets data.
( I also analysed it , but I quit, so it’s very useful for me. )

Good luck fam! Let’s raffle :slight_smile:

@GuiGou

Congrats!! The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website. Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIYRpuj2sTT22cJyP7CFfXkIwKmhwJvCGEO96-Bq2S2lKi_g/viewform

(I see you have posted some of the smart contracts, but we need 1 varied one for the whitelisting )

We will whitelist the addresses.

Hey @Toma

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.

Here the verified smart contract address: ZEUr1PBaxshhhPcF4jeVFVoC6BwCDYj48UsJ5ShquWN2yeE

This contract receives the developer rewards from dAppStaking.

1. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.

Here the verified smart contract address: ZSV1GVepvmWFdshMWgczS4zYvmmwEsBjWQjN4WDpUEFRRPy

This contract manages the rewards distributed to the users after the raffle.

1. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  1. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website.

Done :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Whitelisting is done. You can now proceed to register on the portal

1 Like

Thanks @Toma

The dapp is registered: https://portal.astar.network/astar/dapp-staking/dapp?dapp=zsv1gvepvmwfdshmwgczs4zyvmmwesbjwqjn4wdpuefrrpy

and Lucky is live: https://lucky.substrate.fi/

Many thanks to all for your support and … stake to get lucky :four_leaf_clover:

If you are interested, I will post statistics about the raffle and the numbers of winners.

3 Likes

I voted “yes” earlier, but I haven’t had a chance to respond here yet. I’d like to emphasize that @GuiGou is an outstanding developer who consistently provides valuable support to our community members. Additionally, I find the Lucky dApp to be enjoyable and user-friendly, which is why I chose to support it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks @Sequaja :pray: and your constant work with the community is also very valuable! Let’s keep building :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response =)

2 Likes

Hey @GuiGou, so far I have been able to observe your proposal for dapp staking, I am catching up on the forum.

I want to congratulate you because you and your team have an extremely interesting application, I checked the github and the contracts are great. Thanks for creating an interesting product in astar.

I support your work buddy

Thanks a lot @Juminstock for your support.
To be honest, Lucky was the first dApp I built and probably some piece of code can be improved. But I hope to release other dApp soon.
So let’s keep building :wink:

2 Likes

Keep building, Lucky is awesome!

1 Like

Let me know if you need my help someday, I’ll be happy that help you!

1 Like

Lucky is now available via IPFS: https://lucky-ipfs.substrate.fi/astar.html
A step forward towards decentralization! :sunglasses: