The First Japanese Yen Stablecoin in Japan
JPYC (JPYCoin) is the first Japanese Yen Stablecoin in Japan utilizing blockchain technology (ERC20). It runs on the Ethereum mainnet, Astar, Polygon, Gnosis, Avalanche, and can be used to buy and sell goods at 1 JPYC = 1 yen at all times. It can be used as a Japanese Yen denominated coin in your wallet, such as Metamask, or in the secondary distribution market, such as Uniswap.
It’s the only stable coin in japan, which is working in accordance with Payment Act Law in Japan.
Github：jpycoin (JPY Coin) · GitHub
- Issued $10M worth JPYC on Multichain, Including Astar/Shiden network.
- Collaborated with each DEXs on both Astar/Shiden network for liquidity mining to attract our users to Astar ecosystem.
- Started faming Campaign on Arthwap, which is the major DEX on Astar.
- Did a co-marketing campaign with “'Left-handed elen（左利きのエレン）” for Japanese customers NFT auction.
- Collaborate with more Defi projects on Astar (ex. Sirius, Celer)
- Enable JPYC on each chains to be able to get bridged with each other.
- Go public (*not token) on Japanese Tosho Market to create more trust and capital effifiensy.
- Make a partnership with Other Stablecoin companies for both on/off ramp adoption.