KEKKAI Dapp Staking Proposal

I am voting yes.
I think Security based companys will be event more relevant in the future and I would love to see more of these on Astar Network providing their services to our ecosystem.

Security is really important in web3, and glad to hear the solution from KEKKAI, since this is the dApp staking on Astar, just like a few other ambassadors said, I am also interested in seeing the product on the roadmap about the integration and support on WASM, substrate, and other wallets in Polkadot, and any plan to encourage more users to use the product. Overall, I am in favor

Voted Yes.
Preventing malicious transactions is very important and definitely a positive impact for the ecosystem.
There are several similar EVM-based products, but none yet for Substrate-based wallets. Therefore, we have high expectations for it.

1 Like

Voted yes! Security is a must

Hi Kekkai team,

I have voted Yes also, welcome to Astar!

I’ve tried your product and have a few suggestions:

1. On the Chrome Web Store, the description and images are in Japanese, so if you’re looking to expand your user base, I’d recommend an English description. KEKKAI 結界 - Chrome Web Store

2. Rabby Wallet displays your website as dangerous. It would be a good idea to work on this as Rabby is one of the most widely used wallets for EVM chains, after Metamask.

1. I tested your pluggin when I claimed my staking rewards on Algem and the extension displayed that the transaction would fail even if it didn’t. The information is incorrect. Could you please check why?

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

2 Likes

Great to have you onboard!

1 Like

Send warm welcome to your project! These days, indeed, security is one of the most important features to grow the ecosystem in a healthy manner. I was curious if you can come up with pro-like features for stakers or so if your dapp staking proposal is approved. Setting it aside, it is fairly good to see such a security related dapp is supporting Astar EVM!

Curious how you compute your Safety score and if users can contribute to the score or so like giving reviews or similar.

I will give a try, but I am wondering how you guys are planning to reach adoption between devs and dApps?

2 Likes

Voted yes.
It’s a service essential to the ecosystem, and I’m personally a fan of it.

2 Likes

Security comes first, there are very few projects in the space focused on this, surely this narrative will come back with force, the theft of private keys or pishing is always present and affects old and new users, I vote yes.

@kekkaiDanny

Congrats!! The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.

We will whitelist the addresses.

4 Likes

@kekkaiDanny kind reminder!

Sorry for the delay. We are ready!

Wallet: aNkovLnKi2q5KLTyjvQFShdemhaQ1mwGcXDkdf81hvLMopX

Contract: Subscan | Aggregate Substrate ecological network high-precision Web3 explorer

#astar-network, #dAppStaking tags added

@Toma
see the above.

@kekkaiDanny

The Smart Contract is not verified, please do that

@moonme @Toma
Sorry about being late.
We met trouble with verify our previous smart contract.
Then we changed contract to evm and verified.

Here’s the address: 0x4Fc4665E7b1348FE574E150cD0e8AA91dCcadF86

Best,
Danny

1 Like

@kekkaiDanny

Please look at the code of the contract, it is related to Protofire application, you need to remove it:

As a next step, please create and verify a new “Hello World” contract, thank you!

@Toma
Here’s the new one verified.

Thanks!

Whitelisting is done. You can now proceed to register on the portal.

Let us know when registration is complete.

Please also share your logotype to prepare an announcement to our community.