A non-custodial wallet for Polkadot And Kusama parachains. It aims to fill the current gaps by offering unmatched user experience as a browser extension wallet. Metadot is committed to building crucial functionality such as transaction signing, token swap, staking, governance, etc with a very user friendly experience. Currently it is expanding its support for Parachains along with building crucial features. The long term plan is to evolve a blockchain agnostic wallet that has an easily integratable application architecture to allow developers to add support for other networks easily.
Kunwar Faizan, Product Manager
Khuzama Shahid, CTO
Abdul Samad, FullStack Engineer
Muhammad Kumail, Project Manager
Basit Hussain, Front End Developer
Muhammad Shaheryar, FullStack Engineer
Adina Fakih, SQA engineer
Muhammad Ashar, Product Marketer
Ahmed Ali, Blockchain Engineer
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @metadotwallet
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Within a span of four months the Metdot team has been able to move from ideation phase to delivery phase. The team got selected for Encode Polkadot Hackathon and are recipient of 2nd prize from Astar network in “Build a dAPP ‘’ challenge. The was later picked for Encode xPolkadot Accelerator and is currently enrolled and progressing with the program.
Total Estimated duration: 3 months
The development is done for this phase and it is currently in the testing phase.
- Account creation and deletion.
- Support to send and receive tokens.
- Support for Polkadot, Kusaama, Westend and Shibuya (testnet).
- Integration with SubQuery to fetch transaction records.
- Support for Firefox and Chrome.
This milestone is expected to be delivered by the end of March.
- List extension on Chrome Web Store and Add-ons for Firefox.
- Support H160 addresses.
- Integrate Astar and Shiden network.
- Multiple account and account derivation.
- Support for multiple tokens on the same network.
- Support for Brave browser.
The Metadot team has a laser sharp focus on user experience and adding value for the user. In the future we plan to the following:
- Add the swap feature to the extension
- Further improve the user experience
- Staking functionality.
- Crowd loan participation
- Light theme
- NFT support.
- Cross chain transfers
- Mobile app.
The team does not plan to limit themselves only to the features listed above, we are strong advocates of listening to the user feedback and we do plan to pivot depending on the requirements from the users/community.