Neurolanche | 🚨 a project that is cause for alarm

In the past, someone already asked us this on Twitter, and we had responded. Than They deleted their tweet.

Most of our records are made with the community, so the community knows that the discussion we had about Anya, whom you see here and sent to us, was solely analyzing on her.

During this time, we were using Unity. So don’t worry, we aren’t stealing anything.

Afterward, as a team, in pursuit of using the best technology, we started working on metahuman and Unreal Engine 5. And we started to build our project on last technology.

And that wasn’t Anya in the background, the visible nose and eyes were from our own drafts. Apart from this, I think you said we haven’t done anything except for one NFT collection. Currently, we own the game with the most transactions in the ecosystem. Thank you.

If you ask why you can’t see the transactions, please inform the astar team. I have repeatedly requested the integration of wasm into dApp radar, but we couldn’t get a proper response due to high costs.

Today, we are going to share some data about our main contract address to demonstrate our commitment to data transparency. This is also a way for the team to quickly access information. It’s important to mention that the WASM side lacks some data tools, which is why we are using this approach.

Link of Notion

Obs- The data is getting update (dashboard update)

If you think we are using fake accounts, you can report this on Twitter. I believe I own some of the few accounts in the Astar ecosystem that don’t use any bots. If you want, we can do a Twitter space together one day and I can prove it to you. Or there’s no need, as most people already know this.

You can find our team’s identity everywhere. Our website will also be updated soon.

In the picture, we were just observing some visuals by our team. During this period, I can even send the draft of the Unity part we developed.

It seems like we are purchasing, I think we should because I am tired.

I can send the details of some of the work we did in Metahuman to anyone who asks. For one week, we only took recordings from Zeitgeist CMO Yulia for facial integration in Metahuman.

I am everytime sharing all data with core team on our Group. Thanks

If you come on a Saturday, you can play Astar Strike. Let’s see if we’ve really delivered just one NFT.

You can review all the improvements we have made besides this from the forum below or the new forum.

Old topic:

new topic:

I repeat. When you find a small vulnerability, you can write a delist proposal. As Neurolanche, we are a team that will never go outside of ethical rules. We are ready to answer all your questions.

2 Likes