Neurolanche | 🚨 a project that is cause for alarm

1- I am not responding to your writings using Artificial Intelligence. My English is just not at the native speaker level.

2- You can find the data for this in the Notion file I sent above. In addition, I am sending you some visualized data of that data from our beta phase. Unfortunately, since WASM contracts are still not shown on the Astar Network, you can only manually check from the above contracts. Or you can follow this through the images below.

Besides this, I am posting announcements of some integrations of our Astar Strike partners.

https://x.com/neurolanche/status/1733818902012932471?s=4

Additionally, you can look at our new development roadmap here. We recently made a new investment from our Dapp staking revenues. So, we are a constantly evolving project. Apart from this, we will publish our new whitepaper on January 31st, and by introducing Account abstraction, we will move to Astar ZkEvm.

I can prove that the accounts listed below are not mine. Most likely, these accounts belong to some members of our Japanese community. However, you will understand why I said they are using bots if you see that accounts like ArthSwap and Starlay, despite having 100,000 followers on Twitter, receive as many views as my comments.

Apart from this, I do not have any fake accounts. However, the reason our community is so large is not because I am the advisor and founder of Floki, and have a large network in the crypto world.

And please, if you want to support us in data presentation, give your support to my comment in the proposal below.

Besides this, Astar Strike has been added to the official dapp list by Polkadot. It is currently the first developed Unity game. You can listen to the Twitter Space event I conducted on the Polkadot side the other day.

Polkadot dapps:

1 Like