Neurolanche | 🚨 a project that is cause for alarm

I am sharing this link!

Please do not expect the game project to be open source. As I said, if your intentions are good, I can show you everything if you make an appointment. Thank you.

Despite your account being created in 2021, I’m surprised that you only started commenting for the first time now. If you do not want to reveal your real identity, you can also turn off your camera.

If you wish, we can even have this meeting right away. Thank you.

Neurolauncher NFT Collection Smart Contract Address: bYLgJmSkWd4S4pTEacF2sNBWFeM4bNerS27FgNVcC9SqRE4
Astar Strike WASM Smart Contract Address: Xf5tQFQdsC3f7b34q7UH2aTvRKJVNkaDfmpf99bFcz1DJ1M
Astar Strike EVM Smart Contract Address: 0xf5C1A88e4461409Aa7623b4c2645DD2Fbb5b59c2

Up to now, a total of 13,440 transactions have taken place on Astar Network’s WASM, of which 2,185 were with us.

Considering the marketing efforts and expenses on Astar Network’s WASM in 2023, it was very clear that we at Neurolanche are still trying to add value to this area.

We are doing our best to ensure that Astar Network justifies the funds received from the Polkadot treasury. WASM is still not dead.

In 2023, WASM was strongly marketed to the entire ecosystem from Astar Network, and we continue our work here.

Thank you.

1 Like