Polkadot & Astar Network SpeedRun

@BoomBLB
Hey, great buddy!

2 Likes

Good job, guys!!
We need great results to come back from the events and I’m glad that you are bringing developers into the ecosystem.

I have only one suggestion and request. Can we support these people/young talents to produce something for our Astar zkEVM ecosystem?

This would be cost-effective, innovative and would give many new people the opportunity to prove themselves.

1 Like

@MrKarahanli-Emre
Of course you can, mate!

I’m already working on a version of Astar SpeedRun focused on all Astar networks, of course including Astar zkEVM.

Up to this point it’s a bit complicated to do because it’s a lot of content we have to create, but I will dedicate all my effort to create something quality and complete. For the Mexico hackathon I will focus 100% on Astar zkEVM.

Thanks for suggesting it, buddy!

1 Like

Voted yes. I hope the event is a huge success!

1 Like

That’s great.
I’m following in your footsteps.
Don’t forget to send us your experiences from here.

Maybe there is a hackathon for Turkey​:thinking::eyes:

1 Like

That would be a great idea, Astar zkEVM hackathon in Turkey! :star_struck:

1 Like

First of all, I’m truly proud of your work, my dear friend. I hope we will soon see dApps from young developers in Latin America on the Astar Network. I have full confidence that your efforts will contribute to the ecosystem. I support you.

1 Like

I thank you wholeheartedly for your support since the beginning of my proposals, as you well know, I seek to support the ecosystem with my knowledge and efforts.

We will do a great job in Mexico to bring new developers to the Astar and Astar zkEVM ecosystem, let’s keep working!

I apologize for the delayed response.
Thank you for the report. It looks like a very good workshop.

Therefore, I wanted to ask you. I am thinking of conducting a workshop for students on a similar scale. Many students do not own a personal computer (such as a laptop), nor do they have the funds or technical skills to use cloud infrastructure. Hence, I believe there are several hurdles that students must overcome when learning web3 development methods. Aside from lecture-style knowledge acquisition, do you have any ideas for something that students could easily do to learn the entire process of developing smart contracts, deploying them, and running a dApp?

Here, by ‘students,’ I am referring to high school to university students, roughly in the mid to late teens.

1 Like

I like these questions very much, I will answer them in this way:

It is true that it is vital to have a computer to learn about Web3 and specifically about programming and web infrastructure, in regions of scarce resources (I place as examples some Latin American countries that suffer from high poverty) this is the biggest limiting factor for the intrinsic growth of a young population such as high school and university students.

The methodologies that I see that can serve are:

1. lectures and workshops that do not require computers, tools such as Speed Run Ethereum, ZombieNet, Codedéx and others that allow to make interactive educational sessions.

2. Mobile applications, nowadays a huge part of the world’s human population owns a mobile device, applications such as EasyA, Mimo, SoloLearn and more, allow to introduce people to the world of programming, which is important.

3. Public or rented tools, currently there are many spaces such as libraries, shared class centers and computers that can be rented, this solution seems interesting to me because you can reach an agreement with the owner and get a preferential price.

These are the broad solutions that I see that can solve the problem in many regions of the world, the money factor is still important but there are solutions.