Proposal to delist Sirius Finance from dApp staking

I totally agree with you!

2 Likes

Soon we can see the dAppStaking v3 in Shibuya-testnet.

I think this is not enough to solve the problem now, but only the way to solve it fairly.

So, Iā€™m keep watching and participating this test to improve it.

Itā€™s peopleā€™s choise, always. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

No further development means no buidling. So, in the first place you should voluntarily ask to delist from dApp staking.

This is what the dev from Open Emoji Battler did. He was humble enough to admit that he wonā€™t be developing any further, therefore requested to delist from dApp staking. You can find the conversation on ShidenDao discord.

5 Likes

Itā€™s an interesting question: should dApp staking continue once project development is complete, even if the project has all functionality in place?

Another question arises: if dApp staking helps a project in its early stages to achieve significance, and eventually, the project establishes a solid business model for independent revenue generation, should dApp staking continue for this project even in the presence of continuous development?

Do we have specific rules in place when the community approves proposals to include a project in dApp staking?

3 Likes

These questions are really important, and I emphasize the value of seeking concrete answers to them.

1 Like

The dApp staking program is based on a philosophy that contributes to active projects. With the dApp staking model, our goal should be to enhance and add value to the Astar Networkā€™s brand. When someone states they have already completed developments, it indicates they do not wish to spend more time at Astar. Projects should remember that these rewards belong to the community, and they earned these tokens to add value to the Astar Network.

I fully support the delisting of Sirius Finance.

3 Likes

When the development is stopped, there is no reason for being listed in dApp staking.

3 Likes

I agree with the othersā€™ opinions. DApp Staking should indeed drive development; if it fails to do so, delisting should be considered.

2 Likes

The discussion period is coming to an end and itā€™s time to start the voting, which will last 5 days.

Sirius Finance dApp Staking
  • Delist Sirius Finance from dApp Staking
  • Not delist Sirius Finance from dApp Staking
0 voters

All forum members with a minimum Trust Level of 2 can take part in this vote.

Cast your vote wisely! :ballot_box:

4 Likes

Voted AYE, same reason as my previous comment.

1 Like

Voted YES, a build to earn program is no longer relevant for a team who has stopped to build.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Sirius Finance is the first or last dApp talked about delisting. I would much rather see similar actions taken by the Arthswap team.
The Sirius team is certainly not active on the various social networks and I donā€™t think it is advantageous for Astar to have similar dApps on the portal.
However, I vote No for delisting because I would like to see the fruit of the hard work done by the team on the staking model of the dApp.

1 Like

I voted Yes to delist them because I donā€™t see why Sirius Finance should remain in dApp Staking if theyā€™re no longer building or working on Astar.

1 Like

I am Supporting to delist! If you are not building anymore, you donā€™t need dapp staking.

1 Like

Voted aye for this proposal.

1 Like

My vote is Yes, I think the team wanted to justify their bad streak by the dumpeo of their token in an exchange, which is difficult to prove, their justifications are not credible.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already made my thoughts known.
I said I support the launch of this project.
Iā€™m still in favour of it.

1 Like

I vote to Delist. I donā€™t see any reason to keep them in our Portal.

I voted AYE. I think for so long now the team hasnā€™t made any significant contribution to grow the product and, or add value to the Astar ecosystem.

I think it is important that the team keep building and adding value to the Astar eco

1 Like