Addition for #Build2Earn program form Ambassador Community and PromoTeam
Promotion of Shiden ecosystem projects, who will join Build2Earn on Shiden.
Shiden is one of the most important projects of the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystems. It provides EVM,WASM and other tools for various projects. PromoTeam has the resources to help the projects which decide to choose the Shiden as its main chain.
Those projects which will be supported by the #Build2Earn program also will be supported by PromoTeam for free. These costs will be covered by the Shiden treasury. So we are suggesting to include the PromoTeam support to #Build2Earn program on Shiden. If you want to know more about PromoTeam read our fresh report - https://medium.com/polkadot-ecosystem-promoteam/the-review-of-the-4th-quarter-goals-for-the-2022-50a6b5b77043
This program will bring more value for Shiden. We can position Shiden like a dapp incubator for new and prospective projects and teams, with tech support and promotion. And Astar will be positioned for mature and professional teams who don’t need external help.
What we are going to do:
1.Create Special resources for Shiden #Build2Earn Ecosystem
- web catalog of the projects
- telegram group
- sections on Astar/Shiden discord
2.Informational support from PromoTeam resources
Our marketing channels
Twitter (2 accounts) - 50,500 subscribers - 1.57 million impressions the last 91 days, 3.7% engagement rate
Telegram Parachain News - 4,900 subscribers - 90% are active real subs
Telegram Russian Polkadot chats - 2,900 subscribers - 90% are active real subs
YouTube- 3,500 subscribers - over 1,500 hours of watch time the last 90 days
3.YouTube channel and Video
- Monthly review of Shiden ecosystem / #build2earn projects / news and updates
4.Educational content about Shiden #build2earn projects (2-3 per month)
- Tutorials and guides
Coordinator of the program - to coordinate connection to the projects and delivering info - 80 hours per month
- 2 Writers - 40 Hours per month x 2 = 80 Hours
- Designer - 20 Hours per month
Community support and Development
- 2 project managers - 200 Hours per month
- Writer - 20 hours per month
- Operator - 10 hours per month
- Editor - 30 hours per month
- Speaker - 5 hours per month
- Promoter - 80 Hours per month
Totally - 525 hours
- Using the PromoTeam informational resources
What results can the community expect from this activity in a 6 month period?
- Increasing usage of Buld2Earn slogan and more participants for Shiden and Astar Builders Program.
- People will understand the difference between Astar and Shiden and get the opportunities from the Shiden buld2earn program.
- Increasing the of brand awareness for Shiden, Astar and projects which choose it as a platform for the smart contracts
- Increasing the value of SDN as a token, people understand that the core team and ambassadors are extremely serious about the Shiden , and it has real purpose and importance for all ecosystem.
20k$ per month in SDN tokens , counted on a monthly basis x 6 month (minimum period of Shiden Growth Initiative ).
-$500 in SDN tokens for every new project that we attract to the Shiden Builders Program after it goes live
Explanations why we need concentrate on Shiden
We need to explain the differences between Astar and Shiden and find ways to add more value to both projects and ecosystems. So the idea is that we can suggest to participants who decide what project to choose - you can grow up on Shiden and then can easily transfer tokens from SDN to ASTR and migrate to Astar when your project grows enough. We can show Shiden like a dapp incubator for new and prospective projects and teams, with tech support and promotion. And Astar will be positioned for grown and professional teams who don’t need external help. We also need to think about increasing more connectivity between SDN and ASTR. The problem is that people perceive AStar and Shiden as 2 separate projects, and sell one for the other. It is extremely necessary to explain that this is one Astar ecosystem, and Shiden is an important and valuable part of it. Here is the concept of how this can be done:
No build2earn for new and not experienced projects in Astar, but welcomed in Shiden and then supported migration to Astar.
This way we can explain the meaning of Shiden and increase the interest for Shiden and Astar both. It can support SDN token from falling and bring additional value to the whole ecosystem.