Shiden new listings

Hi all,

At this point in time, Astar seems to have a lot going on for it, but Shiden is being left stale.

There has been no news and no new project coming up for Shiden. Something should be done to address this. The team should be able to articulate what the moat for Shiden is. Why should developers use it.

But also, and thus this post, no new listing has happened to Shiden. Astar has been listed in a lot of places some of which maybe adequate to list Shiden. And this could have some marginal impact on the price action but more important than that it would send a signal to the community and a message that the project is not dead and abandoned.

Here is a list of the exchanges where Astar is listed and Shiden is not:

• Binance but this one is irrealistic given Shiden’s volume
  • OKX
  • Bithump
  • KuCoin but this one might need some volume first also
  • Bitbank
  • BingX
  • LBank
  • XT.COM
  • Bitget
  • WhiteBIT
  • BitMart
  • Bitvavo
  • Tokocrypto
  • Phemex
  • CoinW
  • Upbit
  • digitalexchange.id
  • Coinone
  • ZebPay
  • CoinDCX
  • WazirX
  • Nominex
  • Bitrue
  • BYDFI
  • HitBTC
  • Hotscoin
  • OkCoin Japan
  • Korbit
  • BigONE
  • Tapbit
  • ONUS Pro
  • SuperEx
  • Jubi
  • Tokenize Xchange

Hope I’m not forgeting anyone but there are a LOT here. Could we not be listing in half of them?

In the case of BitGet their team has proactively contact us on Discord to get a listing! So they are also interested in this!

Also, given the more experimental side of Shiden Network we should be listed in cool DEXes that bring something to the table like EverSwap:

This would funky and interesting like Shiden should be!

Are there no resources that could be alocated to this? Or are we (Shiden) dead yet?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

Anyways, I’m Favy Harden everyone and on behalf of BitGet I’m here to offer a proposition for the inclusion of ShidenDAO token on BitGet.

BitGet is the world's most foremost copy trading platform with a remarkable daily trading volume of $10billon daily and has also formed alliance with Lionel Messi as their brand ambassador, Juventus and other noteworthy niches.

WHY SHOULD SHIDENDAO PARTNER WITH BITGET?
  1. BitGet offers an all encompassing trading experience including spot, futures and copy trading.
  2. BitGet commits to promoting your endeavor through meticulously crafted articles and announcements across our extensive and diverse networks.
  3. BitGet offers future trading with up to 10Ă— leverage.
  4. BitGet allows you to trade perpetual contracts for majors like BTC, ETH, LTC alongside altcoins like SHIB, DODGE plus 50 other pairs
  5. Lastly Bitget has a strong security measures including a protection fund of roughly $410m.

By ShidenDAO enlisting it’s token with BitGet exchange, ShidenDAO gets increased liquidity, credibility, price discovery, access to a larger userbase and potential partnership.
I look forward to a positive feedback from ShidenDAO’s team so that we can discuss more about the intricacies of partnering with us. With all sincerity I hope Bitget Exchange secures a successful partnership with ShidenDAO. Thank you all and have a great day.

2 Likes

Thanks for the proposal.
I think Parachaines in Kusama, not just Shiden, have similar concerns.

I welcome the idea of more listings on the CEX in itself. However, the problem is the cost (including funds and work) involved. Since Astar is currently focusing all its resources towards zkEVM, I don’t think it is a good idea to devote resources for SDN’s listing.

1 Like

I understand that but now the team is focused on zkEVM. Afterwards it will be focused on something else and there never will be any resources alocated to shiden network.

Which in short means that the project was abandoned. Might as well assume that since there are no resources allocated nor any project coming up and no defined roadmap for it.

Agreed with You, it’S really costly and our focus is now shifted somewhere else!

Unlike general tokens, $SDN is a canary-net token.

Shiden exist between Shibuya(testnet) and Astar and not independent.
It’s role is the same as that of canary.

It played a key role in the transition to Tokenomics 2.0 - dAppStaking V3.
Indeed, Shiden does not have any Defi (DEX), so nothing can be done.

But that’s enough.

Shiden is alredy dead for outside. but It’s OK. Shiden is canary for Astar.

I understand your position, but it is not right to say that Shiden has been abandoned, because there is a considerable amount of resources (money and personnel) that goes into maintaining the network.

Like @you425, costs at this point is a big deal, mainly because this first quarter has been a big consumer of resources.

Actually, Shiden was listed on exchanges (Kucoin and Kraken if I’m not mistaken) so what was being sold was not a test net that was to later only be maintained active.

Moonriver has been given a lot more attention for instance and it’s also a cannary.

At this point Shiden seems to be kept up only to save face and not seem that the ones that invested at the beggining have been rugpulled.

A DAO has been “launched” but has no real power.

Shiden is abandoned there is no other way around it.

In other words, Shiden is a colony belong to Empire of Astar.
You know, @hoonkim
What a shame of Japan. Name of Shiden.

It means Shiden is also dead from the marketing point of view.

I think the parachains on the Kusama side bring tasks. It has been an important experimental environment for us. Bringing these up after a long time really made me happy. Shiden was created, tested, and left as a dao. We need to see if this dao is currently operational.