Vesting for Lockdrop participants for ETH

and distribute Astar to the Shiden holders and make a vesting for everyone, so that we all will not end up with a broken trough!

Community should decide to do vesting tokens or not. Not even a core team or
Sota Watanabe. If someone can change the terms of the agreement, then how can you trust him.

4 Likes

Agree, not to attract people like me to ambassadors is very strange.

I wrote to you that I was ready to become an ambassador, but I did not hear anything in response. As for my ambassador to Plasm Network, I did not hear exactly the same thing in response.

And at the moment, being not an ambassador, I have popularized Polkadot and Plasm more than anyone in the Russian-speaking crypto world. And even if it sounds loud, it is. My reviews about Polkadot are gaining 60,000 views.

And I’m not complaining. But it is not clear to me what ambassadors and project marketing do then, if people like me are not needed among ambassadors))) I can populisation even without status) But not when me and my communities are confronted with the fact of changes in the lockdrop conditions.

11 Likes

I have been waiting for my appointment as ambassador for 6 months. And all the while doing content.

p/s A little more than 6 months, from about the beginning of the second lock drop to the announcement of Shiden…

1 Like

Waiting for so long to finally become a person who needs to protect any wrongful decision the project is taking…
didn’t see any of your videos btw…

I agree with Rafael about Alexproteam Ambassador only translates articles from English and sells his referral links to parachains as much as possible through the bot. They promised support for the project and received 1% when they gave their link to the lockdrop a 1.5 year ago. But to all questions about marketing, they said that it was not needed. And cooperation with bloggers is not necessary

7 Likes

I fully support the speech of the slezisatoshi.
I really supported this project from the very beginning, trying to popularize it for the last 1.5 years without ambassadorship. And of course I did not expect such an attitude towards us, who believed and supported Astar/ (Plasm).
You need a slot, this is clear, but you are betraying those who only believed in you from the very beginning. You will receive a slot in any case, only in one of them you will receive a faithful and dedicated community, which will continue to support you, otherwise all the coins will go to the market sell.
Play long, community is key. How does it look in the eyes of the entire crypto community, and in particular Polkadot? No trust anymore. Think about it

10 Likes

I propose to run separate network, issue PLM tokens without vesting as was agreed on lockdrop to this 5% toxic community members (can be verified with referral code), they will receive what promised to them. They can sell it as they did with SDN if this PLM ever be listed.
Now it’s clear that these 5% of SDN emission dump the price and now I see which community did it.
But we as healthy community without toxic move forward with ASTR token and with vesting.

2 Likes

All lockdrop participants are usually early adopters, project enthusiasts, people with a lot of experience in the crypto ecosystem, crypto influencers who have worked to spread the word about the Astar Network project and also people with many DOTs who will support Astar in the auction. .

It is not very smart to change the rules of the lookdrop to avoid the dump. We have to trust them and that they will continue to support the project as they did from the beginning.

Astar will win a slot and a lot of positive diffusion if you trust early adopters. :heart:

12 Likes

Hello))
I participated in lockdrop 1 & 2 with 1000 day lock, I do not talk often in community but I can say I am early supporter and follower.
I want to say I am 100% in favor of a vesting for everyone.

• We have received SDN that was a gift from the project and never expected and I was so happy, I sold 10% to cover my ETH lock and use all the rest in dApp staking
  • My ETH are now x10
  • I will receive ASTR and use for dApp staking, this is unique in Astar and make the best chain

Now I have DOT and I want to participate crowdloan too. But if there is no vesting, I will not participate.
After SDN distribution, it is obvious that some lockdrop participants dumped all and it was a very bad move for Shiden price and ecosystem.

People who complain for vesting are not supporters, they are just traders who want to sell tomorrow.
We do not need these people, they are bad for the project future.
Please team listen to us, real early supporters, set vesting for everyone for the GOOD OF ALL supporters of the project.

Thanks

8 Likes

The Telegram: Contact @unofficialASTAR is in favour of some kind of vesting…
Just kinda depends on what the terms are…

1 Like

You and few other disagree, don’t proclaim you THE early supporters please, I am early supporter also.

3 Likes

I signed a smart contract on ETH lock and I want you to prove your words from your side. No matter if I will hodl Astar or I will sell all in first day. I want to have a choice.

3 Likes

with such a style of conversation, you will not achieve anything good not for yourself not for the type of 5% of token holders. For this, it is planned to create a DAO and not shout at each other here. If you so ardently want access to all tokens immediately from the lockdrop Eth, then it is you who will sell them. If you don’t want to sell them, what’s the problem with dappstaking?

1 Like

We need to know data and numbers. And this decision should be made based on our long-term ecosystem benefits rather than individual small profits.

And one important thing I would declare here is that lockdrop participants had 30days, 100 days, 300 days, and 1000 days options. Since more than 400 days have been already passed, we should only take care of people who locked ETH for 1000 days.

For those who have already received tokens, it is better not to have vesting, and for those who have not yet joined the ecosystem, it is better to have vesting. The important thing here is to discuss data and numbers. And I am collecting information now.

If you think we shouldn’t have vesting, please show us the data or onchain information. It might be interesting to disclose your SDN addresses and show that you are not selling. This is a good sign to show that you are talking not because of your individual profits.

4 Likes

Could you show us the data? 5% is huge and I wanna verify. without data and onchain information, this discussion is meaningless.

3 Likes

Offer;
1- Return all Shiden lockdroppers to the treasury.
2- Unlock Astar all over the crowdlon.
3- Give privileges to those who participated in Shiden’s Crowdlon.
Yes, the price will drop in this case, but the market itself will determine the true value. As someone who understands the value of this project, I am ready to buy back all the Astar price drop. And no one will have questions or disputes, it will be honest!

Sota, I respect you as a developer and a person contributing to the development of web3!
But understand correctly, it is much more reasonable not to make vesting, but to increase the demand for the token
through good marketing.
That’s a win-win solution!

5 Likes

talk number and data please

2 Likes

I strongly disagree with that logic. Everyone here is for profits. Funds have invested into your project because they wanted to get profit, lockdropers locked their ETH because of profits, crowdloaners are trying now to find out the project which gives them the highest possible profit, this whole discussion was raised because of profits. 99% of people came to crypto and even to Astar and Shiden for profits. Otherwise why the crowdloaners are so concerned now? If they are just for the project, why do they care so much about the token price, why do they want the team to violate the initial agreement with the earlier participants?

NB: I personally sold 20% of my SDN to cover the initial cost of ETH I locked. But that does not make me any better than a lockdroper who sold his entire SDN stash.

13 Likes