Vesting for Lockdrop participants for ETH

Hi Sota! I’m from the Raphael community! And I didn’t sell the shaiden and sent them to staking daps! (If necessary, I can provide my address tokens did not even move from it) But I think everyone should decide for himself what to do with his tokens! And I think it’s wrong to change the conditions! I ask you to find another way out of this situation!

11 Likes

!!! absolutely agree

1 Like

easy … just pump SDN to 15 usd, all happy even lockdroppers

Shilinfan , then can remove an equal ratio of Astar from you, you can apply a blocking of 12 months to the rest
And what is important is what Rafael says, the early Backers(Funds) that invested in Astar were bought for a pittance and should not have an advantage over society, otherwise it will again be unfair to everyone! If the funds are not affected by the change, then I am against any blocking. What will happen to the Backers (Funds)?

1 Like

My name is Rafa. We recorded a live broadcast with you a couple of months ago. ASTAR / SHIDEN NETWORK. ИНТЕРВЬЮ С SOTA WATANABE - YouTube

My ref address - 0xF5d7D97B33C4090a8CAce5F7C5a1CC54C5740930

Everyone went to spy on the balance of the cryptocurrency …) And yes, I have many other address)
Sota, I wrote about this in your telegram. And you read it. But if you want publicly, no problem. For the benefit of my referrals who are against vesting.

749 affiliates
4000 eth
Many ETH locked for 1000 days.

That’s roughly 1 000 000 000 PLM before denomination. I calculated these figures based on the reward PLM I received.The initial circulating supply of coins is 20 000 000 000 PLM. This is 5% of the circulating supply of tokens.

And you probably understand that not all of my viewers used my referral address.

My referral address ranks second in the number of affiliates and third in the number of locked ETH among all participants in the lockdrop.

9 Likes

@sota @Maarten and all community members. I want to let you know that me and my teammates getting threats and insults publicly from @slezisatoshi community members relatively to our duties to moderate the Russian-speaking community. I find it unacceptable. Such a behaivor cant be supported in Astar community.

2 Likes

what’s the point of decentralization? if you can’t be allowed to express your point of view? Why are messages being deleted here?
@sota please take action, your moderators or someone delete posts. Having a part of the network, I would like to express my point of view.

5 Likes

Here is the community rule. Community Rule For Practical Discussion

This forum is for practical discussion (data, number, and the reason why your suggestion is good for our long-term benefits), not for random comments nor attacking someone.

3 Likes

Thank you for talking about the numbers and data and bringing the evidence. I have 3 comments in my mind.

• You said “many”, but how many people actually locked ETH for 1000 days? And is there evidence?
  • Where can I see the information of 4000 eth?
  • you don’t own 5% since our initial supply is going to be 7B and 30% is for lockdrops. If you own 5% of lockdrops, it is 1.5% of our total supply.

I need to understand the correct information for the practical discussion.

I have only one question to you. 1,5 years ago, when we read the lockdrop rules that you and your team created and published, we decided to take part in the lockdrop based on them. Now you continue saying that the development of the project is your main priority. The rules then didn’t include any vesting which you say is needed now.
Does that mean that you team is not capable of creating the right strategy of the project development for at least two years? Do you really tell us that you need to change the rules backwards bcz your team makes mistakes in the the development strategy and the community has to pay for that with our locked eth on the upcoming bear market?

5 Likes

Some comments I wanna say here.

• First, we started making Plasm back in January 2019. At that moment, there was no Kusama and Polkadot was super small. The first version of our token economics was created in May 2019 and you made your decision based on this information.
  • Since a lot of Polkadot parameters have been updated and Kusama was born. Imo, we should change and update our tech stack and economics to maximize our long-term benefits as needed.
  • Your point was partly correct. I was not capable to create the “right” token economics. But it is impossible for me (probably for all people) to decide the “right” economics since there is very little information we had at that time.
  • We knew that our token economics might be changed. That’s why we made a disclaimer here and lockdrop participants agreed to potential changes when they join lockdrop.
  • We don’t care about the market condition. You said “the upcoming bear market”, we don’t care. Making our long-term decision based on market conditions is what we don’t like most.
  • For me, I think your opinion is driven by our self profit. Please clearly mention the ecosystem benefits.

The important thing is why we will/won’t change and how to change.

6 Likes
  • We locked a lot of ETH for 1000 days. My recommendation sounded like this, and the 1% reward was 7,000,000 PLM. 100% = 700,000,000 PLM.
  • Information about 749 affiliates and 4000 locked ETH - on your official website: Plasm Lockdrop
    I already wrote you my ref address here. You can check it on your official website.
  • we have 5% CIRCULATION supply, not total. I wrote about circulation supply. Yes, 5% lockdrop supply.
12 Likes

First of all, I want to say that I am a big fan of the project and a large SDN holder. I have not sold a single token and my collator is working very well.

I learned about this project from the SleziSatoshi community. I’m not a fan of the SleziSatoshi community, I just saw his PLM content because he is a famous person. This person talked about the nuances of your project almost 2 years ago, and he is one of the most influential people in the Russian-speaking community. He wrote you messages throughout the year, but you ignored him. You streamed with him, and now you didn’t even recognize him on the forum - this only means that communication with people is disgusting, and this is very disappointing

Imo, all these words about current profit are superfluous, they all are just result-oriented. Not many people expected a 3 trillion capitalization from the cryptocurrency market. Surely there is a universe, with ETH price 400 = >> 40, not 400 = >> 4000+

8 Likes

absolutely agree with you !!! A group of people who investing in a project just throw off their tokens right away and they don’t care what happens next. They talk about a bear market, which means they will sell tokens. Therefore, do not see each other in their conversations, but do so that it is beneficial to the entire project as a whole.
a good indicator is the accounts of these people, they created either today or yesterday. People who have 5% do not behave like this and follow the project constantly !!!

2 Likes

You are absolutely wrong. I am from this group, but I am interested in the development and future of the project, I follow Astar constantly, follow the news, raised and support the collator + I have not even sold a single token.

2 Likes

I proposed opinion here :
Vesting the token, give it 20% cliff around one month after any listing. Then the rest linearly vesting by block for 11 months, ASTR vested tokens from lockdrop participant are eligible for staking on Dapps Staking. Rewards from Dapps Staking are free to claim.

Pros : more new members are getting attracted because there will be less of risk for price dumping, new devs are heavily attracted with the growing of communities. The ecosystem getting bigger, not in 1 year, maybe 2-3 years.

Cons : It may dissapointed for some people, obviously for early lockdrop participants.

I’m an ETH lockdrop participant with 3 years contract. My opinion is final. I’m totally okay with what I proposed. Astar is not Nutella or some Rabid Tokens, it wont make you rich, but it will let you take further step into … you name it Metaverse/Web3/AI/easylife/ whatever. I just want my future life easier by giving the team the chance to realized it with Astar.

2 Likes

Sota, perhaps the initial tokenomics did not take into account many factors, I agree, and some kind of vesting is needed for those who participated in the lockdrop, BUT!

It would be fair that the participants in the lockdrop have priority over the rest, because the whole economy is built on this - whoever is the first should have an advantage.

For example, if the vesting for those who participated in the lockdrop for 1 year is linear, then for everyone else it should be longer, including investors.

Could you draw a vesting schedule for all groups of holders, as other projects do - a visual breakdown schedule. And for good reason, this should be known to all participants in advance.

7 Likes

After thinking about it, I now decide to end my previous decision. I support the release as soon as possible, but we have been betting for a year. Now my proposal is to release 30%-50% of the liquidity immediately after the parachain goes online, and the tokens will be distributed. 12 months linear release, unreleased tokens can be Dapp-Staking.

Let’s not be blinded by interests. Only when you have really used the benefits of SDN, you will know its value. I am a big fan of PLM. I pledged for 1000 days. I now use my DOT to support Astar. I Hope it can go further. The only thing I have now is that I don’t know how to transfer the SDN in metamask back to Polkadot https://app.polkaex.io/

1 Like

why my follow opinion discuss have beed delete (we disagree vesting)?

Dear Sota and Astar team, we come from a most biggest Chinese Polkdot and Astar group, our group are very surprised In forum have these kind of discuss. We disagree these vesting at all

For block chain, most important spirit is can not been tampered, and for one project, all need been most trusted, when we locked eth 1.5 years ago, we trust the teams rule and promise, so we do best lock 1000days for PLM(ASTAR), the lock time and eth dumping risk is our biggest cost, in forum, somebody said: your eth have 10X, why complain, this is really irresponsible opinion, if nobody lock so many ETH, how these guy will trust this project? If now ETH price is 100U, whether we must ask team unlock ETH in advanced or ask more reward? Now team can change rule for people locked ETH, we think after 2 year team also can change rule for people joined DOT crowd loan. This is shamed

We always hear about Sota’s opinion: we only care about technology, do not care about market, we think this opinion is very shallow, any good project include: good technology, good organism and good marketing management, since team do not care about market, why you will afraid ASTAR and SDN dumping to discuss “vesting”, this is joking and contradictory, even in dumping of SDN and ASTAR, if anybody look good for this project, it is more better chance for continue buy and buy, why somebody want to Change rule of ETH locker to control market, this is unfair, in fact, now team should improve the technology and organism, and ask more professional marketing group develop token’s value

If team pass this “vesting’, our Chinese group will be very disappointed, and reputation of the ASTAR team and project will been bad damaged, we think we will not crowdloan any DOT in this project because we afraid we will face same situation after 2 years.

10 Likes