Astar Sign Witch - dApp Staking Application

Summary

Astar Sign Witch is Astar’s PFP NFT & Real comic project

Key Essence

1. Serialization of cartoons
  • By making manga the pillar of our community, we will gain fans in the real world.
  • Provide AstarNetwork with talking points on a long-term and regular basis.
  1. Provides free materials
  • We provide illustration and music materials that anyone can freely use.
  • IP content such as the Toho-Project and SCP Foundation will be realized on AstarNetwork.
  1. Collaboration

Vision

• This project started in Astar and aims to serialize cartoons in the real world.
  • We have completed the PFP NFT sale and will use the funds to create creative to raise awareness of Astar.
  • The fact that the NFT is on-chain permits everyone to take advantage of it.

Future Plans

Link

Manga:https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/59805
PFP NFT:https://tofunft.com/collection/astar-sign-witch/items
Discord:https://discord.gg/xVjGXMq8W3
HP:https://sign-witch.vercel.app
Creator:@dice_in_dice
Support:@ggendore
NFT logo:@shady_charactar
NFT engineer:@takaaki_tabei
Manga logo:@guriworks
emoji:@noriozi1@sakochi
Main Theme: https://youtube.com/watch?v=vOJiJGDVbDs…
Composer:@damahysk
NFT Movie: https://youtube.com/watch?v=IzJqpMPCrKc…
Movie editor:@hipain @fen777

14 Likes

I think it’s a nice & amazing PJ. I love it. :four_leaf_clover:
I read Manga( only Japanese ). It’s a fantasy world!!

– - - - previous proposal - - Apr 12 - - - - - +10/08 - -

5 Likes

This is one of the NFT projects still active on Astar that I’d like to support!

5 Likes

Postscript.

To be completed in the fourth quarter of 2022.
・Materials used in the PFP NFT will be released on a commercial free basis.
・Comic book series will be launched either indie or commercial
・We are partnering with musicians to create Vocaloid music.
・We are releasing new Witch materials free for commercial use.

1. all accomplishments achieved in the past months
      ・Sold out PFP NFT in compliance with Japanese law
      ・Creation of the main theme
      ・Creation of the logo for the manga and the start of an indie version of the manga series.
      ・Collaboration with ~Astar and other chain projects
      JPYC / COSEMIZE / Astar DEGENS / Astar Neo Kabuto / TofuNFT / StarSwap / Avault / Senzai / AR mask club / Canary Network Agency / Rubble Punkz / Crypto Maids / Princess Strike / Princess Strike / EREN THE SOUTHPAW / NFTWars / Astar trooper / Chao-Sama / meccha yuugen / Alnair Finance / Astar Farm /
      We offer each other creativity, get sponsorships, hold events, and help each other network.

*There are many more, but I can’t announce them to the world yet. If you need to hear about them, may I send you a private message?

1. why do you want to participate in dApp Staking?
      ・To be able to get direct support from people who can sponsor the project.
      ・Because dApp Staking is a continuous source of income, which motivates us to continue our activities.
    1. how do you plan to use your dApp Staking rewards?
      ・I would like to hire assistants for my manga series, and I can’t cover the costs with just the manuscript fees.
      ・We will use it for music, illustrations, and other creative work that expands Witch’s worldview.
      ・We will use it to promote the manga as our main content and, if necessary, to promote the manga.
      ・We would like to create English and other translated versions, especially for overseas holders.
9 Likes

The first episode of “Sign Witch,” the project’s serialized manga, won an award.
I believe that this work deserves wider recognition and that Astar is worthy of supporting this project so that they can continue their work.

4 Likes

Great, I really like the idea to use ASTR reward from dAppstaking to expand the audiences. Looking forward to English version. :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Dice, the main artist, and the rest of the ASW team is bringing and showcasing a unique style and art to the ecosystem.

I support the listing of this project as it continues to deliver on what is promised.

6 Likes
Join dApp Staking
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

Voted yes.

Although the NFT sector everywhere is currently under tremendous pressure. However, this project with its ambitious goals can re-trigger real case of NFT ownership. IP that co-owned by the community.

6 Likes

The key problem is the project never mentioned how the project benefit or return the community, the logic is little strange, if this is only a manga project, why need DAPP support, if it is a Web 3 project, how it return to the investors? little strange.

3 Likes

dAppstaking model is to support the early phase project. The project may success or fail, it’s up to the project, even the giant can fall this year.

・I would like to hire assistants for my manga series, and I can’t cover the costs with just the manuscript fees.
・We will use it for music, illustrations, and other creative work that expands Witch’s worldview.
・We will use it to promote the manga as our main content and, if necessary, to promote the manga.
・We would like to create English and other translated versions, especially for overseas holders.

It may not add value to ASTR price, but it will enrich the ecosystem. How about ASTR will be the first project to launch Japanese Manga?

Lastly, after all, dappstaking is a concept to share ASTR inflation to buildoors, and you can propose to delist the project anytime if you see they could not delivery what they mentioned.

Or after they reached the milestone (i.e. get into mature phase), they can delist themselves to open more opportunities for other projects.

7 Likes

Great vision. Let’s get them onboarded ASAP!

3 Likes

For me this is an easy choice. Dice works hard within the community and delivers real art. Astar Sign Witch is in a good position to add more value to our ecosystem.

3 Likes

Congrats to the team! We hope to see you grow and build things with your community.

3 Likes

Very happy to hear this, thank you!
Witch team will continue to work hard to contribute as much as we can to the Astar ecosystem.

5 Likes