Dear Astar Community,
This is Danijel, Co-Founder and Lead engineer at Ceres Blockchain Solutions (https://ceresblockchain.solutions/). We are focused on design, development and implementation of software solutions based on Web3. One of our in-house projects is Ceres, which consists of many products including Liquidity and Token Lockers which I am proposing to be registered in dApp staking.
Ceres is intended as a DeFi Service Provider in DotSama ecosystem. For now we have Liquidity and Token Lockers launched on Astar network and Liquidity and Token Lockers and Launchpad launched on SORA network. Besides that we have Demeter Farming Platform on SORA and DEO Arena Play-to-Earn game available on both Astar and SORA.
Liquidity Locker is a decentralized application that brings more transparency and security to Zenlink and Arthswap exchanges and Astar/Polkadot ecosystem. Project teams are able to lock their tokens liquidity and ensure that it cannot be pulled out for some period giving investors proof of security and seriousness of the project.
Token Locker is a decentralized application that gives project teams ability to lock their team/marketing/other tokens for some period in order to ensure investors that those tokens will not be sold.
dAppRadar - https://dappradar.com/dapp/ceres-liquidity-token-locker
There are actually 3 contracts (liquidity locker for Arthswap, liquidity locker for Zenlink and token locker) but dAppRadar wanted to make it as one dApp on their site.
Past Performance & Milestones:
- Ceres project is launched in August, 2021. In Initial Liquidity Offering, we raised 500,000$.
- On SORA network, we have whole package for teams to start up their project: Use Launchpad to create ILO and raise funds; Liquidity and Token lockers are integrated into Launchpad so liquidity and team tokens will be locked to provide investors with security. Then, projects can create farming and staking for their tokens on our Farming platform without coding (we provide Farming-as-a-Service).
- On Astar, we have launched lockers so far. If community is interested, we will provide other services as well.
dApp Staking Reward Usage Breakdown:
- Increase liquidity of Ceres (CERES) and Demeter (DEO) tokens on Zenlink DEX
- Co-marketing activities
- Development: mainly to pay for developer salaries and recruit new developers to improve existing and build new products
Ceres dApps (Liquidity Locker, Token Locker, Launchpad, Governance) - all products available on SORA and lockers available on Astar - https://dapps.cerestoken.io/
DEO Arena (one of the first P2E games in Polkadot ecosystem, available on SORA, Astar and Ethereum) - https://deoarena.io/