CryptoSpells is a digital, collectible card game built on blockchain technology. It was launched on June 2019. The user’s ownership is proven by issuing cards in NFT on Ethereum and Polygon network. The cards can be freely bought and sold through the in-game marketplace and NFT marketplace such as OpenSea.
- 2018 Established CryptoGames Inc.
- 2019 Officially released “CryptoSpells”; two-week crowdsale sales surpassed 30 million yen, the highest record in Japan.
- 2020 Serves as an outside director of blockchain game developer Double Jump Tokyo. Director of Blockchain Contents Association.
- 2021 Became a director of MCH Inc.
- 2020 Joined CryptoGames as a web and blockchain developer
- 2021 Developed and launched multiple NFT marketplaces
Data collected on 2021/09/29
- Unique User: 69,500
- Total Sales: More than 3086 ETH
Total Estimated Duration: 3-6month
1: Prepare for the integration of Shiden Network and Attract Shiden community to CryptoSpells
Estimated End Date: Mid October, 2021
- Prepare for the integration
- Improve the asset management system in CryptoSpells
- Create the detailed road-map with existing game content
- Attract the Shiden community to CryptoSpells.
- Staking your Shiden to CryptoSpells contract.
- Fill in your user ID and Shiden address on the application form.
- Kick Back campaign!
- Kick back some amount of SDN tokens we will receive from dApp Staking to our nominators.(TBD)
- We will take the snapshot randomly in one month, and kick back it around the 10th of next month.
- Rare NFT drops!!
- Receive CryptoSpells voucher NFTs on Shiden network.
- Receive rare CryptoSpells NFTs on Astar by possessing the voucher on Shiden.
- The more you stake, the more likely you receive rare NFTs.
- The details of receivable NFTs will be announced later.
- Kick Back campaign!
2: Deploy smart contracts
Estimated End Date: Mid January, 2022
Deploy NFT contract in Shiden Network
Deploy bridge contact with Off-chain
3: Integrate Shiden Network to CryptoSpells
Estimated End Date: Mid April, 2022
Enable SDN NFTs use in CryptoSpells
Issue NFTs in Shiden Network
We plan to enable Astar NFT use in Astar.