dApp Staking Proposal - mooon

Thank bao for listening space mooon × astar :radio:
We will do our best to be a good example for other projects.

4 Likes

That would be great, thank’S for your info. Voted AYE!

3 Likes

Voted aye for the proposal. Let’s bring billions to web3.
I like the concept of your product.

3 Likes

Great. Looking forward to seeing your dApp listed on the dApp store. I voted AYE!

3 Likes

Thank you Matt!! :wave:
We would like to further collaborate with your project.

2 Likes

Happy to see more and more dApps joining Astar. It will be a good example also for the upcoming v3 staking model. All that competition will be really beneficial for users and developers , voted YES :smile:

3 Likes

Great! I have been able to follow them and I love the idea of NFT massification, this will keep Astar reaching out to the masses

2 Likes

I had some discussion with Mooon on Discord, and in the meantime, I was able to explore the dApp itself. Mooon seems to have lots of creators as well as users to be engaged together. By onboarding them, Astar might be able to have new users inflow and expect to have sort of collaboration or so to bring new value on the network.

3 Likes

Thank you pithecus :wave:
mooon is motivated to drive communication between creators and fans using NFT.
We will spare no effort to bring all creators on mooon in the future. :shamrock:

1 Like

I am supporting you on this process. We should Definetly increase NFT usage area on Astar. :heart::heart:

1 Like

Currently, in Japan’s Web3 space, Google Trends shows that “NFT” is receiving a lot of attention, even more than dominant exchanges or the term “Bitcoin.” Also I can see that many related events and developers are overwhelmingly involved in NFT-related projects. Quite curious if there is any specific reason that users in Japan are much enthusiastic about NFT haha.

I have a few questions.

1. What is the scale of NFT creators and retail participants who want to purchase them in Japan currently?

While there seem to be many projects and startups building NFT-related infrastructure, I think that for a gold rush to be successful, there must be many people actually running towards it, which in turn would make the business of selling picks and shovels thriving.

1. Are there any competing projects in the market?

2. I wonder if there will be a physical value accrual that can be returned to the Astar Network if a project thrives. Just a bit afraid that covering gas fees for free minting to improve user experience and funding creator fees through dApp staking sounds not profitable to the network itself.

5 Likes

Thank you Earl :wave:

Japan is so full of characters and contents that it is called an IP superpower. The reason is simple: the amount of money spent on characters and contents is large.

We believe that we can empower astars through characters and contents because we are compatible with such characters and contents.

We also believe that the users we bring in will purchase Astor in order to consume the characters and content, thereby positively impacting the Astor ecosystem. :bouquet:

2 Likes

These are great questions! It is very interesting the way you put it

3 Likes

Got it! I believe that the contributor as a platform who brings in much more active users and market participants by offering attractive utilities through like characters and such items is also a crucial family to this ecosystem, making it thrive : )

4 Likes

Congratulations! @kazuma7o7 :tada:

The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract and share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website. Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIYRpuj2sTT22cJyP7CFfXkIwKmhwJvCGEO96-Bq2S2lKi_g/viewform
  5. Share your logotype to prepare an announcement to our community.

We will whitelist the addresses.

4 Likes

Thank you Gaius_sama :wave:
I understand the above information.

1. XAAqKgEAdKw3N6tLuJM8RhiGE4DLwSxigGqahF5UBzfFcKL
  2. 0x4271bD392C0eA7a668025A29287aE8be4efD865E
  3. repo is private
  4. already answered
  5. Share MediaKit

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

3 Likes

Glad to see this approved. I believe NFT can bring awareness , users and liquidity to astar

3 Likes

Thank you Gaius_sama :wave:
Thanks to you we are able to start dApp Staking.
We would be happy if you could check it out. :mag:

Please dApp Staking to mooon !!

2 Likes

Good job! Your dApp is up in dApp Staking and I can see that some people have started to stake on your project. :clap:

I’ve posted an announcement on Astar’s Discord to introduce your project to our community.

3 Likes