To all participants on AstarForum,
I am Wasabi, the moderator of HEALTHREE.
Today, I would like to introduce you to the ongoing missions and recent update information concerning HEALTHREE (HEAL3).
Currently, there are three different missions being held which I will introduce below.
(1) HEAL3 JUMBO in November
Reward: ASTR: Lottery 10 winners, 1,200ASTR each.
Start at: November 3, 10:00 JST
End at: November 13, 9:59 JST
• For 10 days from the 3rd of every month, HEAL-3 JUMBO! dAppstaking rewards ASTRs will be given away to 10 winners drawn from those who complete the mission. If you don’t have NFT yet, this is your big chance. 1,200 ASTR will buy 1 set of NFT. This is a great opportunity, and you can achieve it with 1km per day
• This is a reward mission running 10km in 10 days.
• Since this is a user reward mission for HEAL3 staking rewards, the participation fee is 0UHT and anyone can join the mission.
• Ten winners will be selected by drawing from among the achievers to receive an ASTR worth one set of NFT.
※The wallet registered in your account will be the receiving wallet for ASTR. Please note that unregistered accounts are not eligible for the drawing.
(2) Wallpaper drop mission-World Tours-
Reward: UHT: equal sharing with achievers
Wallpaper: Dropping based on your clothes luck parameter
Start at: November 1, 10:00 JST
End at: November 8, 23:59 JST
• For every kilometer accumulated in the total distance of the mission, you will be entered into a wallpaper that can be used as a background for your avatar. The lottery will automatically start at the end of the exercise and if you win, you will get the wallpaper.
• The probability of drop depends on the total amount of “Luck” parameters of the Clothes you are wearing.
• The wallpaper you get can be changed by tapping the avatar on the home screen.
• The maximum number of drawings is 10, and no additional drawings will be conducted for additional moves after the mission is completed.
※The maximum number of drops during the mission is one.
(3) Collab Mission with beyondclub
Reward: Wallpaper: Special design for collab with beyondClub (Achievement reward)
Start at: October 30, 10:00 JST
End at: November 6, 9:59 JST
• This mission is a free mission open to all with a participation fee of 0UHT. It can be completed by performing 5 km of exercises within the time period.
• Those who complete the mission will receive a Wallpaper with a special collaboration design with beyondClub as a reward. It can be used as a background wallpaper for your avatar.
• This mission is also one of the “Astar Journey with beyondClub” campaign organized by beyondClub and this mission achievers will have a chance to participate in the campaign and receive ASTAR.
※This Mission is one of the Quests of the campaign “Astar Journey with beyondClub” organized by beyondClub. For more information, please check the campaign page.
Campaign Page : Astar Journey with beyondClub
Above are the introductions to the current three missions.
Please take this opportunity to participate and make use of it for your health.
The most recent update information was shared on October 31st at X during the customary Monthly HEAL3 AMA (Japanese).
The viewing link is here:October Monthly HEAL3 AMA
I will introduce the summary from the AMA.
October Monthly HEAL3 AMA: Summary
OA, About Invite Mission
・Introduction of message from the new director PM Shibarisa of Invite campaign development team
Invite Mission Overview
Invite campaign, future of HEAL3, extension of Invite Campaign (till Tuesday, 11.7) and how to invite
・Measures against network errors
For detailed instructions,check the campaign page below:Pioneer Invitation Campaign - Oct, 2023
・ Scheduled for early November. The current Invite Campaign, where you can invite friends, is ongoing until 11/7.
In Invite Mission, invited users and their friends collaborate to achieve a mission where everyone completes 5km within a deadline. Invitations to the mission are possible up to a maximum of 4 people including the inviter, with a minimum start of 2 people.
・ Invitations are valid for 3 months, with different time frames set for mission participation.
Measures against network errors
・ Recent network errors were identified as mainly caused by disconnection with external services, and provisional measures have been taken to reduce the occurrence rate of errors.
・ Communicating actively with Google, and will share details as soon as they are identified.
Official Store Launch
・ Aiming for an official launch within November. The timeline may change depending on external service providers.
・ Although there are no plans to abolish the exchange limit, opportunities to reach the limit will increase through missions and reward mechanisms.
・ Negotiations with about 10 new brands are ongoing, and integration into the store is currently awaiting approval.
・ For wallet creation, a third-party service Web3Auth is used. Web3Auth employs a multi-part computation (MPC) mechanism to enhance account protection.
・ HEAL3 account owners can check the private key at any time. Since wallet creation is done on a per account basis, security is strong. Be careful as exporting the private key to an external wallet and leaking it will allow access from anywhere.
・ Through MFA (Multi-Factor Authorization), robust security is achieved by setting up phone number authentication and two-step verification. (Can also be set from settings)
・ Utilizing badges to set participation eligibility for specific missions. Going forward, there will be more missions that cannot be participated in without certain badges.
Progress of Eat Sleep
・ Technical verification is ongoing for the Sleep feature. No progress at the moment for the Eat feature.
Please take a look at the archive as well.
These are the latest topics.
We will continue to do our best to contribute to the development of AstarNetwork and the expansion of the ecosystem.
Please look forward to future updates.
Thank you always for your support!