Partnership Proposal: Integration of Hub's Innovative web3 Platform with Astar Community

@Blondremainder
In this case, our great community manager gaiuss will be able to give you a more accurate answer of his opinion and the steps to follow, I hope this partnership will be successful!

I like the idea of the project. It seems like something that can bring people into the Web3 world. That being said, I’d like to ask a few more questions:

1. I see that the team has a passion to beat Linktree. What does the team consider to be our advantages and disadvantages?

2. From the collaboration perspective, especially regarding partnerships, what kind of agreements does the team have in terms of business, compliance, and legal aspects?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest and thoughtful questions! We’re excited to share more about Hub and how we’re positioning ourselves in the Web3 space.

Advantages Over Linktree:

Our passion to surpass Linktree is driven by our focus on the Web3 ecosystem. While Linktree has been a pioneer in simple, link-based landing pages, Hub is designed from the ground up to meet the unique needs of Web3 users and projects. Here are a few key advantages:

1. Web3 Integration: Unlike Linktree, Hub is built to natively support Web3 functionalities. This includes features like token gating, integrated wallet connections, and on-chain analytics, providing a richer and more interactive experience for users.
  2. Customization & Flexibility: Hub offers a no-code, highly customizable interface that allows projects to create pages that reflect their brand identity and community ethos, all while maintaining ease of use.
  3. Focus on Community Engagement: With Hub, users can integrate social links, videos, and other dynamic content that encourages community interaction. The platform is designed to foster engagement and make it easier for projects to connect with their audiences.

Disadvantages:

We recognize that being a newer platform, Hub is still in the process of building the same widespread brand recognition that Linktree enjoys. However, we view this as an opportunity to innovate and focus on the specific needs of Web3 communities, which are often underserved by more traditional tools.

Collaboration Perspective:

Regarding partnerships and collaboration, we’re committed to building strong, transparent relationships with our partners. Here’s how we approach it:

1. Business Agreements: We aim to create mutually beneficial partnerships that align with the goals of both Hub and our partners. This includes clear terms regarding content, promotional activities, and any shared resources.
  2. Compliance & Legal: We take compliance seriously, particularly in the rapidly evolving Web3 space. Our team works closely with legal experts to ensure that all our agreements and operations are fully compliant with relevant regulations. This includes data privacy, intellectual property, and other legal aspects that are crucial for both our platform and our partners.
  3. Long-Term Vision: Our partnerships are designed with longevity in mind. We’re not just looking for quick wins but aim to establish lasting collaborations that drive growth and innovation over time.

I hope this answers your questions! If you have more or would like to dive deeper into any specific aspect, please feel free to ask.

1 Like

Thank you for your response I look forward to an update on the integration procedure.

Thank you very much, this has really helped to clarify things. If you don’t mind, I’d like to ask a couple more questions:

1. From an innovation perspective, I think moving towards web3 is a great step. However, in terms of user experience, each transaction in web3 tends to have associated costs, unlike web2 where transactions are typically free. How does your team view this aspect?

2. Building on the previous point, what strategies does your team have in place to onboard users from the web2 world into the web3 ecosystem?

@Blondremainder
I really like the partnership you propose, I see it as a win-win for both parties, in our case we would have a platform to unify our information and you could use Astar as an example of a protocol that uses your platform.

From my side, I support the proposal!

1 Like

Nice UI/UX interface.

What is the difference between your product and other similar products?
Could you tell us why An Astar user would choose you?

Thanks for your proposal.

I wanted to update you on our recent discussions with the Astar Foundation. While they’ve decided not to move forward with integrating Hub across all their official platforms, we remain incredibly enthusiastic about the potential for collaboration within the broader Astar ecosystem.

The feedback we’ve received from the community has been overwhelmingly positive, and we believe that Hub can offer significant value to individual dApps and projects on Astar. Hub’s unique web3 features, no-code Web3 Page Builder, and customizability make it a perfect fit for enhancing your project’s online presence.

We would still love to explore how Hub can be a valuable tool for your project and help you engage your community more effectively. If you’re interested in learning more or discussing potential collaboration, please feel free to reach out directly.

You can reach out on twitter- Blondremainder

I am here if you have any questions as well.
Looking forward to the possibility of working together!

2 Likes

Although today we may not have met completely, I believe that someday we will be able to do something fun together. Anyway, thank you very much for the proposal. =)

Hi @Blondremainder thanks for your proposal and continuous discussion via the forum! I also think integrating Hub via dApps would be a great starting point. I might also reach out to you via X to try using Hub? :slight_smile: And quite curious what is the business model for Hub.

Hi @pithecus Feel free to reach out to me via X whenever you’re ready to give Hub a try—I’d be more than happy to guide you through the process and explore how Hub can enhance your project.

Regarding our business model, Hub operates on a freemium basis. Our core Web3 Page Builder and many of our features are completely free to use. We aim to empower projects and creators to establish a strong web3 presence without barriers. Down the line, there might be introductions of premium features or services, but our focus remains on delivering value and building strong relationships within the web3 community.

1 Like

It looks a good service. With the launch of Soneium’s testnet, it’s expected that many projects will be onboarding to the Astar ecosystem. It might be a good approach to promote your service to these projects.

Agreed, I think no code projects will gain popularity in the future and with the rise of Soneium more people will try to get involved.

2 Likes

I am very interested in this kind of applications and I am personally using link3( emre_mrkarahanli | Link3.to). I support you and I am open to give any help.

1 Like