Unstoppable Grants Proposal: ApeXChimpz (AXC) + full IP

Dear ASTAR community,
GM @Gaius_sama ,

Thank you for the request and the interest in our overall progress in AXC.

I am happy to share some updates with all of you (the ones that I can share :wink: ).

Overall we can split the progress topics in two different categories of technical and social progress overview. I believe that both are important because you cant build on tech alone when you don’t work on growing your social capital.

So let’s jump into technical progress first and see what we have done in the last weeks that has somewhat a technical background:

• EVM-connect-NFT
    We sent out NFTs to all our NFT holders with instructions to burn that NFT and leave their EVM address in the burn-memo. This way we already prepare for migration by connecting a KSM account with an EVM destination address.

• Progress of EVM-connect-NFT
    By now over 300 accounts have connected their Substrate address.
    Please go and check your KSM account on https://singular.app/ to see if you also received the NFT and can take action.

• BIG TOPIC: dApp ///all natural/// reward program
    We have created and implemented a reward program for all dApp stakers in our AXC dApp. This program does NOT rely on $ or $ASTR payouts to stakers but on modularNFT rewards.
    Or in other words: You stake in our dApp, you receive FREE NFTs from our project monthly. The program is set up to bring an upside to our NFT holders and boost their rewards. But it also includes people who are new to our project and delivers them exposure for free.

EVERY account with at least 1000$ ASTR in staking receives monthly free NFTs from us. Please visit this page to get a complete overview of the rewards and how they are calculated. dApping with AXC — apeXchimpz
    SImple most important takeaway: We reward support in our dApp with our own product so people who support what we build, can actually use the product that we build. Also the base rewards in the fruit baskets can vary from equippables to XChimpz, to other NFTs.
    If you have any questions or would want to read more about this, please join the discussion here: https://discord.gg/jDurwwJWJT

Oh by the way…the fruit baskets of this current staking season will all include the equippable ASTAR Hoodies for the XChimpz! Again, there will be 4300 XChimpz and currently only 181 stakers will receive the items for them…. Supply Shock?
    Take a peak here to FoMo into our dApp and get yourself some free equippables:
    https://twitter.com/apeXchimpz/status/1729867657871237151

• Stakers in our dApp
    The support in our dApp has grown to 181 stakers at the moment of me writing this.
    I believe that this is a remarkable success. The progress is also very good. In the last 10 days we could see 40 new stakers backing our efforts.
    It will be interesting to see all this evolving, when the first reward NFTs are delivered after staking season 1 (end of december), and the people see what is happening.

• BIG TOPIC: Stake read-outs
    We have created a script that can read out all staking addresses and their NFT holdings to calculate which reward NFT who would receive. This includes scanning for different NFTs and adding up their values in our reward programm + their boosts. As you can stake from EVM and from Substrate, the script covers both. It is actually a much bigger win, than I can describe it here because this is the automation which our whole dApp-reward-system is based on. We have plans to make this accessible to more projects on ASTAR too.

OK so this was an overview about the technical progress or topics that include code or some sort of technical component.
Lets have a look at social developments which I believe is a very important part.

After a long time of very little interactions on socials, we picked the ball back up since ASTAR EVM went live on Singular and we could finally start our moves.

• BIG TOPIC: Engagement
    The engagement on our socials is climbing constantly. We see more interaction and followers on our posts on X and more activity in our Discord too. Obviously this isnt anywhere near bull market hype, but that’s alright and we have a lot of room to keep getting better. Our engagement rate on X is currently between 5.1 and a staggering 12.9%!

Sometimes it is hard to put doings in the social sector into KPIs and results of great communication + making friends with other projects, will only show weeks later. Very happy about the progress here.

Obviously all our social activity is directed towards ASTAR and as our follower numbers and engagement are growing, ASTAR visibility is growing.

• Making friends in the ASTAR ECO
    Building together is way more fun. Also we are big believers of creating a vivid NFT environment on ASTAR to turn more eyes towards this eco. This we have in common with many projects on ASTAR and also with the fine people of Neurolanche X Labs ASTAR-Strike. Since Wednesday all our NFT holders have access to playing ASTAR-Strike. No doubt this is also a great way to bring them all even closer to ASTAR. See here: https://twitter.com/neurolanche/status/1732369340496769154

There are other friendships developing and plans being worked on…but that would be for the next update because the news are not out yet :wink:

• Overall the community is very positive towards our move to ASTAR EVM and we can feel this by the growing trust in our doings and the volume/amount of NFTs that are being bought. When you look at the SIngular sales bot that is reporting all the sales from singular, you will see that the amount of AXC NFTs being traded is dwarfing any other sales numbers and people keep buying Bananas in anticipation of the XChimpz which the NaNas will turn into when we migrated. Telegram bot: Telegram: Contact @singular_sales_rt

Alright, so this was a bit of a lengthy overview of our dealings of the last 6 weeks.

For the next weeks we are in the final stages of preparing our APE collection for migration.
Afterwards the migration of the BuffChimpz will happen.

Obviously we will keep pushing on the social front and to engage more + breach out into more directions. (Like the Japanese community for example).

It is vital that we don’t just cater to the people who already own our NFTs and know us, but also that people who might only be on the ASTAR side, get to know us and expect and await our NFTs and our community, when we migrate over.

SO yeah, keeping busy and thrusting forwards and upwards.

I would like to welcome each and everyone of you in our community. Please feel free to follow us on X->https://twitter.com/apeXchimpz

and jump into our Discord → apeXchimpz | AXC

Also I am happy to answer all questions that might arise and help you get an overview of our project lineup which will get a major spring cleaning with our migration, to be easily graspable.

Thank you for reading all this and for supporting us in whichever way possible.
If you stake in our dApp or have input or ideas….very happy to hear it all and get deeper and deeper into ASTAR.

Have a great weekend!

5 Likes