Unstoppable Grants Proposal: Skylab Corp

Good luck for dApp team.

2 Likes

We do need games on Astar! I support Skylabs work. Let’s go.

3 Likes

I think GameFi is going to break it in the next cycle and having such a professional team in Astar excites me, plus they want to build their own product a product that will surely differentiate from the competition, come on guys!!!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who voted and expressed their opinion, this is very overwhelming and we are very excited about this opportunity to build something great with the Astar community.

We are open for communication and would love to have further discussions on our socials and you can also reach out to me at any time.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Congrats!! The voting is passed. To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native substrate account with transferrable 1001 ASTR. Share the address here.
  2. Have a verified smart contract (if you are not a dApp, a Hello world contract will do). Share the contract address here.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.

We will whitelist the addresses.

1 Like

Hey thanks moonme,

here are the informations.

1. Z72w8QNfMmbvq6VJ82yPd2giVHezNtpzVc3ZeSbCPu5j5EV
    2.XRhquqkD8yxYNjQWNb3NGZ7ypxpNwxpA6hWAD3QBh4vTFJW
    3.GitHub - SkylabCorporation/SkylabCorp: Official Skylab Repo

Thanks again and if you need anything else please let me know.

2 Likes

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

If there is any issue, please write here.

3 Likes

Thank you got everything registered and now we are live!

3 Likes

GM @knacker65,

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to join the conversation before the vote, but I have a few questions for you.

At the moment, RMRK standards are not available on Astar network, the RMRK team is working on integration with Ethereum, Polygon and the Arbitrum ChainS but they haven’t officially declared when they will integrate their services and tools on Astar network.

Can you elaborate on what you have in mind behind using RMRK<>Astar and/or if you’re in touch with the RMRK team and perhaps know more about their plans?

I support your initiative and look forward to your product! :+1:

Gaius, Astar & Polkadot Ambassador :astar:

1 Like

Hi Gunit,

Thank you for your input, I am happy to answer your question best to my ability.
As far as I know RMRK Ink! is working with Astar and there is no nft viewer yet and some marketplaces are working on it.
We are in contact with Team Tricky, they are already experimenting with Ink! etc.

For usage we have several ideas like keeping stats and achievements as separate soulbound nfts with a parent nft.
You can add soulbound nfts to a parent nft like a cd cover for example.
There is still room to expand on this and we need to work closely with Tricky on the most optimal use cases.

We will be releasing more updates and progress on this as well very soon.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, we wrote our first recap for August.
A lot of things happened, but the real nitty gritty of building is just about to start.
So no transactions have been made yet.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,
This is the summary for September.
It’s a bit late, but I wanted to share the token sales for the community grant.
We had to pay our recently hired artists, including Yuka Kitamura’s music, we paid for assets for the game. All the money was spent 100% on the development of the game. We are trying to continue this unstoppable grant, our next goals are to present the battle system, present our music pieces, present environments, etc. We are very good at timing and reaching our internal milestones. The team and everyone is working tirelessly and our passion for this game is endless!
We sold the tokens for around 4.2-4.9 cents each. All transfers can be viewed here:

4 Likes

Hello Knacker,

Thank you for sharing this report with us.

It’s very detailed, and I can see that you’re on the right track to accomplish your roadmap.

Keep the hard work :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you for the comprehensive report. Im very curious about the promising future of Skylab.

1 Like

Thank you so much por the complete report, I see good actions in your activities.

1 Like

That’s what the community expects for a dApp.
Public report is something the community wants.
I am super excited about Skylab next deliverables.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the information. I think it can be used to develop many things.

1 Like

Hey everyone!
Monthly recap for October!

By any questions feel free to contact me any time

Transfers this month:

Covering costs in production, such as assets, music production, development.

8 Likes

I’ve read your report and I see that everything is going well! Thank you for sharing it with all of us :pray:.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. It’s great to see the community growing. Please continue to work hard on game development.

2 Likes