Unstoppable Grants Proposal: Skylab Corp

I hope you are doing well now and feeling much better. Thank you for your detailed response and update. It’s great to hear about the progress and the upcoming Pre-Alpha version. Your commitment and hard work are much appreciated.

1 Like

@knacker65 hope you are better now! That’s okay since we already long time never heard any progress but now everything is clear. Obviously I knew Octopath and SoS eventhough I didn’t play. You are correct, Turn-based RPG is still popular, Eiyuden Chronicles that just released a month ago is having a good review while it’s still give nostalgic feeling especially for those who were playing Suikoden in their younger years. (unrelated info : I finished it in 79 hrs spread across 4 weekends :stuck_out_tongue: )

I really hope that your upcoming title can bring balance between new players who prefer quick and casual and veteran players who prefer serious and complex mechanism. Waiting for your Pre-Alpha!

3 Likes

Please see the recap and current progress of the Skylab Game and UCG

Thank you to everyone supporting us!

We will keep building and making it worth you guys invested the ucg in us!

@Soulalex i didnt know about Eiyuden Chronicles im gonna check it out thanks for letting me know about it!

3 Likes

And thank you to all of you showing so much consideration for me, i feel now better thank you everyone!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that you’ve recovered.
Thank you for sharing the document. It looks awesome. And thank you for participating in the Yoki Origins. It’s helpful for the Astar ecosystem.

2 Likes

I hope you are still recovering and look forward to try the game demo soon!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the update. It’s really great news that you are feeling better. Anyway, I’m sending you encouragement. =)

2 Likes

Thanks for updated.

A few weeks ago, we maked a meeting with them. I can say Skylab is working well. To be honest I am excited to play game.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the updates.

2 Likes

Great to hear another update and thank you for your work!

2 Likes

Hey let us know when the pre-alpha started. Would like to try :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @souleater , of course we will post here, we are still preparing everything, it might take a little longer than expected though, as there are always new challenges that come up that you did not expect, so there might be some delay, but we are still very much on track timewise.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words, I feel much better now and am back to building.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, we are proud to present the first gameplay video, this is just a small part of the huge variety of the world we plan to build.
The Pre-Alpha is in the works and we plan to release it soon, I would like to ask for a little more patience:

Thank you all!

6 Likes

Thank you for the progress report.

I watched the video. I like RPGs, so I’m looking forward to it. The footage this time doesn’t differ much from recent RPGs, but I hope next time we can see a pattern of experiences unique to web3/Crypto.

1 Like

Thank you for reporting, I’m looking forward to Pre-Alpha!

1 Like

Hello @knacker65
Thanks for this update. It seems to me very promising!
I know that building a game itakes a long time.
I am curious, do you know how long you have already been working on it (in FTE) and the estimated remaining duration ?

1 Like

So excited to finally become reality and play the game. Let us know ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this update.
It’s excited report!! Please keep up your good work.

1 Like

Thanks for update and developing :black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like