B2E Proposal - DeStore Network

:sun_with_face: GM Astar Family!

:deer: We are so proud of our accomplishments building towards Astar Network #zkEVM first with Polygon! With our DeAR wallet, we connect the world of Web3 through our agnostic approach by onboarding #Web2 without the bottlenecks! Join us on this journey! #helloDeAR Our mobile :selfie: demo is coming soon! Link to Post

With the recent announcement, Astar is collaborating with Magic Labs as the preferred wallet-as-a-service provider, enabling seamless Web3 experiences for devs and businesses. Together, we’re driving innovation in Japan’s thriving ecosystem! Link to Post

Learn here about this recent collaboration.

Post to our Web-based Demo

5 Likes

Thank you for your constant contributions.

I believe that a wallet solution that allows people from web2 to onboard without any bottlenecks is crucial for Web3 applications. Many projects are tackling this issue.

So, let me confirm my understanding. Is the DeAR Wallet provided by utilizing Magic’s Wallet-as-a-service solution?
If so, does it have any unique features for onboarding web2 people?

2 Likes

This looks very interesting. Could you please provide some more information?

1. What is the user base for Dear Wallet?

2. There are many Web3 wallets on the market today. What is the team’s strategy for promoting Dear Wallet?

@tksarah yes, Magic will be WaaS will be used for our DeAR PoC. Magic is good however has many restrictions.

If so, does it have any unique features for onboarding web2 people?

DeAR will have e-mail based wallet generation = minimal friction for “no coiners” the RWAs Digital Twin/NFT will be airdropped once the email has been entered and verified.

1 Like

Hey @BoomBLB

1. We are still building, so no user base yet.

However, (I’m aiming for millions) for every digital twin that is redeemed; a wallet will be generated and a DT/NFT will be airdroped.

1. Our business model is connecting digital experiences to Physical Products. For us to do that, we need to first give them a wallet so we can airdrop them their products Digital Twin/NFT. Our business is not wallet building. Its creating “product based experiences”

Oh @tksarah I remember you have one of our business cards (IRL) I will be upgrading them soon so you will be able to try DeAR first hand.

2 Likes

I’m glad you remember! I’m looking forward to it!

DeAR will have e-mail based wallet generation = minimal friction for “no coiners” the RWAs Digital Twin/NFT will be airdropped once the email has been entered and verified.

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, this was as expected. This is because there are many approaches to web3 wallets for mass adoption that are not like typical web3 wallets such as MetaMask that create seed phrases and private keys, but are based on email and SNS accounts and can be used easily and immediately. Do they have any other features?

On the other hand, I think it’s interesting that RWA digital twins/NFTs are being airdropped.

As an aside, my organization is also evaluating some for web3 wallet, and recently, the solution using zkLogin that is being deployed on the Sui blockchain is attracting attention because it uses the same SNS account, but does not require a so-called “web3 wallet”, which is a groundbreaking approach.

2 Likes

So exciting, looking forward to some AMA to get more info about this with casual rap session from Dustin! :v:

3 Likes

Appreciated that. Thanks a lot for your feedback =)

2 Likes

As always, excellent work :muscle:t2: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the update. Love how destore is sharing their progress so often.

Looking foward to test out the wallet.

1 Like

Sounds very nice and glad to see substantial contribution to the network. Also congratulations on the growing numbers such as the number of stakers and more than 100M of $ASTR staked on your dApp!

At this point, I am quite curious if DeStore Network has plans to grow the communities, including Discord and Telegram. If I am not mistaken, the community engagement and the number of community members on those two social media platforms is rather small under 300. The project will certainly get synergy by having more community members and community engagement, and it can be even further exposed if the new members are coming from outside the Polkadot ecosystem.

1 Like

I was not aware that Magic supports Astar zkEVM.
Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Good question: The community is slowly growing and is now expanding with support from Polygon, InvArch, and possibly portfolio projects of an unmentioned VC. Engagement on Discord has been quiet, but with our corporate website, presence in Lugano, and upcoming products, we expect more engagement. Organic growth will follow with the right incentives. Stay tuned!

Glad to hear you have plans also with several cooperation. And I have already noticed that you restarted sharing messages on the Discord server :slight_smile: Root for the project and look forward to seeing organic growth and the real goods from DeStore Network!

1 Like

:mega: We are excited to join this year’s #decentralizedlugano , featuring top projects and leaders, including Astar! This yearly event, hosted by Scytale Digital, is an exclusive event celebrating Polkadot’s ecosystem growth! Our presence this year will be huge, but we can’t say what that will look like until the event ends!

3 Likes

Congratulations on this opportunity! Let’s spread the word about Astar and your application!

1 Like

Current status of DeStore

Our corporate website is almost out, and the first products we are leaning towards will most likely be silver coins with special prints since our partner is 1 of 16 entities that can mint custom coins in the U.S., including bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. I’m excited to mention that we are having more conversations around Tokenomics, which are being discussed more often. Also, once this dApp Staking period ends, we will share analytics for everyone who staked to showcase everyone who participated in our ISPO and what to look forward to for the next staking phase for our ISPO! Our store will be opening for whitelist spots for anyone wanting to sell goods. I will share our Typeform as soon as the updated site is up.

4 Likes

Great news Dustin and team, keep up with the good work!

1 Like

This is really great news and very good progress, keep it up DeStore team! You are doing a very positive job

1 Like