B2E Proposal - DeStore Network

We’re thrilled to announce the release of our Digital Twin Claim Cards for Dr. Gavin Wood’s auction of his Ethereum, Polkadot, and JAM technical papers with GBM Auctions. These cards let winners track all auction details, from bids to ownership and NFT representation. It’s a historic moment, and we’re honored to be part of it!

Learn more in our previous post on X

3 Likes

Congrats :clap: You are doing an incredible job :star2: :smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the update.
Please keep up the good work!!

1 Like

So Lugano was a success. We met some amazing people, including interested parties, around the ticketing system utilizing DeStore! More to come. We also wanted to mention that all the badges for the event used DeStore’s fingerprint technology, which was included in every Astar badge!

https://x.com/AstarNetwork/status/1791255082287456298

As the weekend starts, @Doinglifewell met up with @hoonkim, and they are taking off to Munich, Germany. We will be sharing more adventures as Josiah connects with everyone in Europe!

7 Likes

Thanks for the updates ! Again , congrats for the efforts and the hard work You are doing on Astar :star2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I wanted to inform everyone that our proposal stemmed from Astar dAoo Staking v3. We would like the community to review it and participate in voting.

All likes and comments are welcome. The more feedback we get from the community, the better.

If you have any questions, please ask us in the proposal below. Thank you for all the continued support!

1 Like

:alarm_clock: It’s been a minute since we checked our stats with Astar Network dApp Staking, and Astar has made big announcements, including a :fire: $ASTR token burn, :cyclone: Yoki Origins ending, and :crown: Sota Watanabe moving to a bigger position with Sony!

:swimming_man: Let’s dive into it!
Give this Post some Love! (x.com)

:arrows_counterclockwise: A refresh on our current stats:

:sparkles: We’ve reached over 105M $ASTR staked! This term of stakers gets a piece of DeStore with our ISPO. The next term is coming up, giving everyone another chance to earn: https://tinyurl.com/destoredappstaking Link (x.com)

:white_check_mark: Now let’s get into updates from @AstarNetwork

:fire: Astar just announced that the $ASTR token burn is about to commence, which is crucial for price action, reducing supply, and increasing the value for $ASTR holders. More details on the burn’s impact are below! :point_down:Link (x.com)

:cyclone: Yoki Origins just concluded a 3-month campaign, letting our community play with zkEVM and move $ETH to a new chain. Astar is the first to use Polygon CDK, leading in the Agg Layer of cross-chain collaborations using zkEVM! Link (x.com)

:crown: Lastly, Sota Watanabe’s move to a higher position at Sony is a massive win for Astar Foundation and Startale Labs. His Web3 influence will bring tremendous long-term value to Astar, which will trickle down into various value streams.

:face_with_monocle: What are your thoughts on all of this? Link (x.com)

:deer: Continue your DeStore journey on Discord! (DeStore Network)

3 Likes

Thanks for the update @DustinLee !

Could you tell us more about DeStore’s current development and updates?

1 Like

Great question here is our current status of development.

We have released our Wallet as a Service (WaaS) DeAR 1.0 Wallet, which has minted NFTs from Decentralized Lugano, as a case study currently running on Polygon. We just added a discussion for a case study with Inter Miami FC to utilize their ticketing system, giving a broader use case for other Football Clubs. Learn more on Here.

We are also working on another case study with our Casascius Doge coins with Astar to showcase our point-of-sale Web2 experience, allowing customers to use the Shopify plug-in to buy Web3 products.

Team update:

We recently hired a Community Manager. They are focusing on building out our community, starting with Discord and writing articles.

Our app development team, Labrys, has been helping us build our DeAR application.

We hired an AR developer to help us with AR filters for TikTok.

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear about the progress of your project. As I’ve commented before, I find the WaaS particularly interesting. Is there any reference that can help understand how to use it? I apologize if I’ve missed it.

1 Like

Good question. Learn more about our Digital Twin Claim Card (DTCC) utilizing our DeAR Wallet to demonstrate how to use our WaaS Intro below. :point_down:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGEdFKS1cA/K3krP-nr34k28YwEUsxe3A/watch?utm_content=DAGEdFKS1cA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

3 Likes

Thank you for the information.
That’s cool video!
I tried it and got DeAR wallet and then claimed Card.

So far, it feels not much different from my previous experiences. What will be the process for the RWA experience going forward? I am very interested in that.

Also, is it currently only compatible with Polygon? Are there any plans to support Astar zkEVM or Astar Substrate?

My understanding is that DeStore has introduced ‘Magic’ as a WaaS

Nice to see the updates, team!

1 Like

I watched the movie, it’s awesome.
I believe WaaS has the potential to become a significant market.
Please keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Correct @tksarah, Magic as a WaaS, but we are not married to them. Their solution allows us to build a PoC with minimal funds.

Though Astar zkEVM is EVM and connected to Polygon, many features are not supported there. We have been building with $6k per month, and with the new upgrade in dApp staking V3, we will receive $10k. To bring our solution to Astar zkEVM, we will need to spend a lot more, which we do not have. Unfortunately, this is our bottleneck.

Our decisions to date have been strategic. We got good feedback from Barcelona Football Club in Switzerland, so we are trying to do a case study with Inter Miami Football Club. We would really appreciate any comments in this forum: Inter Miami Event Case Study. We have highlighted that this solution can be used for Tokyo Railway and Japan Airlines, which has already been discussed with Astar/Startale. To move forward, we need solid case studies.

Rest assured, we have not pivoted to tickets. Our solution is highly scalable, with no difference between using our solution for a verified ticket, t-shirt, or a silver coin.

We will have a proposal coming soon to the Astar Treasury to help fast-track things once we get all our ducks in a row and have a case study ready to present to the community.

As for RWAs moving forward, we are looking towards combining NFTs with Digital Product Passports (DPPs), which are rolling out in the EU. We are looking towards a DPP-compliant NFTs standard, and we have started working with RMRK to combine multi-asset NFTs and DPPs for the silver bullet of digital twins of RWAs.

Will DPPs be mandatory?

DPPs will be obligatory for every product category that falls under the governance of delegated acts outlined in the Ecodesign for Sustainable Products Regulation (ESPR).

4 Likes

To get everyone up to speed, we have just about hit the 10M mark on staked $ASTR. Yes, it’s a contrast, but many big whales are still not back from the weekend, so we are prepared to hit Tier 1 this time. Especially with Dyanmic rewards, it’ll be a bit better!

So again, we encourage everyone to restake with us and become a DeStore “Shareholder”! We are also releasing our dashboard to see your allocation, so stay tuned for announcements.

Till then, stake with us here:https://tinyurl.com/destoredappstaking

3 Likes

Great Info!!! Thank you a lot for an update =)

1 Like

:purple_heart: Exciting news! We reached 117M staked $ASTR! :tada:

:deer: You can check your Astar Network dApp staking token allocation on our new dashboard: https://destore.network.

:star_struck: Happy staking! Stake now:https://tinyurl.com/destoredappstaking

:speech_balloon: Reach out if there are any questions or issues with displaying your shares by joining us on our discord and connecting with us! DeStore Network

:sunglasses: Anyone staking 25k or more $ASTR, sign up to become an OG holder here:https://forms.gle/rKKZFhZQwZgr3iqT6

:crown: Become a leader with DeStore, join our “Leadership” Program, and become top tier in our core community!:http://tinyurl.com/destoreleadershipprogram

6 Likes

Website looks great! And the video with the explanation is good and comprehensive aswell.

Just have one thing, the website loads a little bit long. Maybe you could check that.

Thanks for the feedback. There is some latency. What website are you using? Our team wants to test out some things to speed up the possibility.