Astar Network in Maracay, Venezuela 🇻🇪

There’s a pretty powerful development proposal coming, buddy, you’ll see :eyes:.

Thanks for your support, partner! I can only tell you that, once this event is done, @EzioRed and I will finish planning a powerful event for developers, you’ll see!

@EzioRed

Thank you for organizing the event last time, this is CAO, and I supported your application last time, you mentioned that you could get some videos for me, do you have a link?

Hi CAO!
Yes, I remember.
However, due to the fluctuations in the price of ASTR, we had a lower final budget, where we even had to assume small losses.
Given this, it was impossible for us to quote a recording service.

Voted AYE, offline events are still bets way how to connect, interact, learn and finilaze deals anyway!

Great!! Sounds good!

1 Like

@Juminstock already demonstrated several times the events were a success.
Continue to promote Astar and educate users.
You have my support.

1 Like

voted YES, @Juminstock already proven his achievements by organizing event in the past.
Let’s hope this one event could became great.

1 Like

You have my full support for this proposal! Look forward to seeing how the meetup goes and future fruits! :fire:

1 Like

First of all, thank you very much for your continuous contribution and support. With this new proposal coming in, I fully support it. =)

1 Like

Hello, I really appreciate the work you are doing, and I will support you in this matter. However, I have doubts about how effective this will be in terms of user-based respect within the Astar Network.

1 Like

Congratulations @EzioRed :tada:

The voting is passed. Please provide a native ASTR address to receive funds.

Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

ZD5QPwn88j9tmnEMVC3xxkrPYY44wRrmc5T7ZtMVL1Kx2kv

1 Like

Once again, thank you team for placing your trust in our expertise in event management, as always, we will show the results once the event is over.

After this event will surely come the execution of a technical event that together with @EzioRed we will be doing, more details soon :eyes:.

On the other hand, I share with you two posts about the meetup in Maracay :point_down:t3:

3 Likes

Congrats!! @Juminstock @EzioRed
I hope the Meetup will be successful!!

2 Likes

Funds have been have been transferred to ZD5QPwn88j9tmnEMVC3xxkrPYY44wRrmc5T7ZtMVL1Kx2kv.

https://astar.subscan.io/extrinsic/6312700-3

Good luck with your event and be sure to share regular updates and photos in this discussion.

2 Likes

Ads was so cool!!! Thank you so much for your update. =)

1 Like

Yes, that’s it! @EzioRed created a instagram real with the ads: Ezio Rojas on Instagram: "La disrupción tecnológica llega a Maracay 🇻🇪 Astar Network estará en la ciudad de Maracay para expandir el conocimiento en Blockchain, NFTs, staking, Smart Contracts y más 📡 ¿Te gustaría saber de todos estos temas? 👀 ¡Te esperamos el 20 de junio! El evento es totalmente GRATUITOS‼️ Registra tu cupo debido a que los espacios son limitados ⚠️ Link de registros en mi perfil."

1 Like

Nice folder… Are you guys using Google Ads to share the event? That could be a good tool to boost the audience. LEt’s go!

1 Like

Absolutely, my friend! A small amount was requested from the treasury, which was specifically allocated for this ad payment using Meta. @EzioRed was in charge of handling this.

In the final report, we will showcase the reach achieved :saluting_face:.