GameDAO Unstoppable Grants / dApp Staking Application

Look forward to see an updated proposal, once the new proposal for UCG is approved!

Hello @2075

Congratulations! :tada:

The voting is passed.

To proceed with the registration, please do the following:

1. Have a native Astar wallet with some transferrable 10 ASTR. Share the address here. No ledger wallet or EVM wallet.
  2. Have a verified smart contract on Astar Network (Layer 1) and share the contract address here. No zkEVM smart-contract.
  3. Add #astar-network, #dAppStaking tags to your GitHub repo.
  4. Fill the form to be added to the Ecosystem Page on the Astar Network website.
    Link: https://forms.gle/J5BAy1rct1oTojwk7

Guide: Register dApp | Astar Docs

We will whitelist your addresses for dApp Staking.

2 Likes

Interesting project, I am in favor of the proposal, and the only concern I have is about the ASTAR zkEVM side, it seems the team would only expand their service, I hope the team would put more resource on the Astar eco as they get the grant.

1 Like

Dear community,
greetings from Polkadot Decoded :slight_smile:

Thank you for your support, we will take care of the next steps as soon as possible.

Looking forward to work with you to bring better games to Astar and web3!

Marco

3 Likes

Hey @Gaius_sama

Here is the requested information:

GameDAO Account: aCVweEHsJYeE7gbd88zvccqBX53PEttrdwJYLRydFrXiRCA

Contract Address: 0x89ed50cec44a3db4186ba54cdf575ec140937c55

Verification: https://blockscout.com/astar/address/0x89ed50cec44a3db4186ba54cdf575ec140937c55/contracts#address-tabs

We have also submitted the form.

Thanks for flying with GameDAO!

2 Likes

Congrats Team!!! I hope we can do fun things together. =)

1 Like

Thank you @BoomBLB,
cant wait to get moving!

1 Like

Addresses have been whitelisted. You can now register on the portal by connecting the native wallet.

1 Like

Hi @2075,

I have added GameDAO to the data list page of dApp Staking that I am creating. Please feel free to use it when necessary in your project.

Thank you.

https://agent.sun-t-sarah.work/

3 Likes

Awesome, will check it out!

Hey @Gaius_sama
I have submitted and the project is visible, whats next?

1 Like

Hi @2075, congrats GameDAO! 17M ASTR tokens from Community funds have been staked on your dApp. Please publish your monthly check-in reports here to share your updates with the community as part of the UCG program. Looking forward to what’s coming next for GameDAO!

3 Likes

Hi @2075 GameDAO might be already very busy with expanding it to Soneium L2 eventually! And as a kind reminder, the first report is scheduled in a week 6th September.

Just checked the GameDAO X account, and it is curious if you are interested in checking what Hub can do, see Partnership Proposal: Integration of Hub's Innovative web3 Platform with Astar Community

3 Likes

Greetings @pithecus

Yes, we are amazed and your assumption is correct. With the recent changes and announcement of Soneium L2 we see a great opportunity moving forward.

Thanks for the link to Hub, will check it out for sure.

General question regarding GameDAO’s GAME token, do you think there would be an interest for the community to get additional GAME drops as a reward for supporting us via dApp staking?

Like this the community can participate more easily, without the need to acquire token elsewhere or having to swap precious Astar token for it directly.

As the total supply of GAME token is currently fixed to 100m token, it may be also be a good way for supporters to take part early.

Marco

3 Likes

Hi @2075 ,

Personally, it would be beneficial to provide future airdrop eligibility for stakers on GameDAO, as in from Very Long Swap (x.com) or other dApps. I do not recall the references at this moment, but you can get an idea from DeStore and Metadomo as well. If I (or others) can find the details or references, then perhaps better to be shared for future reference :slight_smile:

However, it is crucial that if planning to distribute the GAME token as a reward, then it should be performed as planned or shared with the stakers in case any delay is anticipated. Look forward to seeing further development and progress!

Glad you’re excited about Soneium L2! Offering additional GAME token drops for dApp staking support is a great idea. It simplifies participation and encourages early involvement without needing to swap Astar tokens. This strategy could boost community engagement and loyalty effectively.

1 Like

Thanks for the shoutout @pithecus

Feel free to check out a sample Proposal @2075

Looking forward to connecting.

I’m super curious about the upcoming report :eyes: I believe gaming can be that narrative which can easily bring a huge user base. I would like to see a collab with @Takumi-Metadomo as well :space_invader:

1 Like

nice job, if you ever want to reach Chinese community, I would be happy to help with that on AIWeb3 chinese community, Soneium L2 had a lot of opportunity as well

1 Like

Early incentive programs are a very useful way to appeal to the user base. It is good to hear that you are interested in the Soneium ecosystem. Soneium also cares about the GameFi ecosystem in the web3 space, especially in reaching everyday users (recent investments show this) We invite you here

1 Like