Poll: Whether We Should Issue SDN Tokens to the 2nd Lockdrop Unclaimed People?

I am new to all this but people using words like deserve etc I don’t think is right. Will there be a vote on this or will team just decide? The point about being similar to UNI was interesting. Can we expand on this? Maybe SDN could be locked to stop dumping. I don’t mind whether all lockdrop participants, claim or not, receive. The more the merrier but what ever the team decides is fine by me.

2 Likes

Who is deciding of people’s rights please? Is the team to decide, I just looking to clarification? Some very valid points to be made. Will keep watching to what decided.

1 Like

Seems to me that SDN tokens may be dumped like crazy and people will hodl their PLM. If people who didn’t claim their PLM don’t have any PLM but are allocated SDN they may hodl the SDN instead. Might help SDN price if we have more hodlers for it. Can we honestly say we won’t dump SDN given we still will have our PLM. Personally I won’t dump either but just my thoughts. Happy with whatever the team decides. Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

I believe that unclaimed users should not receive tokens, because this will dilute their price and sow discontent among the real Plm holders. The best option in my opinion would be to give them the opportunity to participate in the 3rd block and distribute the corresponding amount of tokens, not exceeding the amount they claimed during the 2nd block.

1 Like

please,open pool by vote ,that,s can get last anwser in public .

Only people who hold PLM can get SDN, I think this is no problem, and the PLM that has not been received before should not continue to issue SDN.

I think we are forgetting that the people who are upset about not getting the PLM seem to be very supportive otherwise why would they be so persistent. Makes no difference to me but the more people who support PLM the better. I think we are being naive if we think lots won’t dump. I think if you locked ur Eth for 1000 days you probably believe in the project and if u believe and miss the claim u would probably be upset due to the fact u support the project. Just my thoughts. Look forward to what the team decides.

2 Likes

Only PLM holders shd get SDN

1 Like

I think you are missing the point to be honest.

All people who want to claim their PLM only want what was agreed during the lockdrop.

my point
What was agreed was that you could and should claim your PLM straight away once you locked eth.

There was a vote to issue PLM to unclaimed people therefore it can be done.

my point
Its not the point of if it can bre done. The vote took place with a NO RESULT.Now if people did care about the project and was in the community then they would of saw that there was a vote taking place for them to have a voice.(but they never showed up to vote)

Not the 700 people that need the team to step up and supply them with the PLM

my point
It was’nt down to the team to supply the tokens IT WAS DOWN TO YOU to claim the tokens straight away and you did not and where are you getting 700 people from? it was 7% that does not mean 700 people. Some of us did lock drops with multiple wallets.

Greed of current token holders who feel their investment will somehow be diluted if the ‘insignicant’ 700 people receive their tokens should not be the focus of the team.

my point
Someone that as nothing because of their own actions would say something like this to try make others feel guilty for following the correct instructions. I believe it should not be a focus of the team as that focus was down to you to claim your own PLM.

Yes probably both are true however why are people so passionate about something that doesn’t affect them.

my point
Its not about being passionate its about whats happening within the community. Whats the point in being in a community if you don’t care whats being spoken about or dont care about wanting to have your say.

I honestly don’t think you are greedy or anything like that but the only reason to be shouting everyone down very much seems like greed.

my point
If you honestly dont believe that then why would you say that? You are not being shouted down, the community is speaking and what you are reading is not what you want to see has it does not fit your agenda.

Anyway the matter of SDN tokens. This should be a decision made by the team and team alone. I will be happy to accept any decision made by the team. I think they should drop it to all people who locked funds in any lockdrop phase irrespective of their claim status and if the team really does care about the whole community I would like to think they can discuss the option of giving people who didn’t claim correctly during lockdrop 2 more tokens to show goodwill and support to all.

my point
So what your saying is the team should not ask the community their thought on this matter and make the decision but you want to say what you think they should do? That makes no sense.
The team have already shown that they care about the community by making this forum, asking community to get involved in tasks, asking for opinions on matters,extending the lockdrop claim time.
Dont even try and make the team feel like they should have some sort of guilt for your situation as they have done nothing wrong and everything to the T so far in my eyes.
You want more tokens as a goodwill gesture because you couldnt follow instructions to claim your own PLM. “WOW”

1 Like

… Well I believe only PLM holders should receive SDN as I believe the team should not waste their resources and time to those who didn’t claim their initial PLM - which by the way was so blatantly clear, like how can you not read and invest time into understanding the tokenomics of what you are investing in - ridiculous

1 Like

I thought about unclaim for PLM tokens so not getting SDNs because they weren’t interested in the Plasm project, while the documentation on Lockdrop was so simple and easy as they couldn’t read them all.
We have a team of ambassadors to support 24/24 during the Lockdrop, documents are pinned directly on the telegram, supported at Discord in many local languages …
It will be unfair to PLM token holders who have learned and participated in Lockdrop to receive PLM tokens.
There are a lot of people who did not claim for PLM blamed Plasm and annoying words when they were wrong, when we posted Lockdrop notices where those people are and what are they doing?

2 Likes

I,m one of the 700 people who missed to claim
I joined the lockdrop in the last minutes because a friend told me that this is a very interesting project…
I locked ETH and for the moment I thought that I have to claim after the lock period!!!
I missed the hidden claim function
i,m busy with 3 kids and a fulltime job so I joined the telegram group and other groups too late! I even missed the voting
I could not understand why people who supported the project with liquidity are excluded.
I think the problem is the userinterface of the lockdrop - why hide the claim function -
If someone lock eth for 1000 days it,s clear he wants to claim or not ???
Sorry for my written English
Best wishes and good luck
J

Recently i discovered i was one of those not claiming properly. And i did also started with a support question for my problem, which evolved in a imo difficult discussion.

There has been a voting about issueing the plm tokens, which has been voted no. I still have my doubts about this, but i layed down my point.

I still believe its best for the community to be supportive instead of (almost aggressively) negleting people who made an error during claiming. Understandably plm are not issued as some are afraid of dillution, of which i believe that there are different points of view on this.

But there are many other solutions to think of, just like the proposal of Sota, which could help those people and ensure they commit to the project. For example during lockdrop 3.

I am a strong believer that there are solutions that can be thought of which do not harm the project or even strengthen the project.

For now i’ll just wait and see what will be decided. Just hoping for the best and seeing the signs of the creation of a supportive community.

4 Likes

You say “almost aggressively neglecting people who made an error during claiming”.

But between here and discord I would guess you have posted close to 50 times trying to plead your case. I’d say the team and community have shown an incredible amount of patience hearing you out and have been far more supportive than most places on the internet.

Even now when you say you’ve laid down your point, you still end every single paragraph with passive aggressive implications and suggestions that make it very clear you haven’t.

2 Likes

Yes. And as i said before i respect the way things where handled eventually by for example the voting.

And now im responding on request of Sota for my opinion:

Those were my thoughts on this specific moment and I feel free to ventilate them here.

1 Like

‘They didn’t claim PLM because they were not interested in receiving it’ - Is the biggest joke at plasm network and it’s not gonna get better…

The fact that we’re already referring to them as ‘them’ is already way out of hand…

Here is a quote from ‘US vs THEM’ from a psychological perspective:

Some psychological theories suggest that when we perceive that our group is in direct competition with another, especially over a limited resource, we are likely to experience hostility toward members of that group.

For instance, if we (people of the host country) are financially struggling and think that immigrants are contributing to the economy only by taking our jobs—as Donald Trump suggests and his supporters seem to believe—we feel hostile toward immigrants.

If someone can give me an example where this type of behaviour is acceptable in any civilized society… Holla at me!

Let’s deploy plasm network properly and leave no stones left unturned!
This has gone way to far already…
P.S. I claimed my tokens and don’t care about the financial benefits of ousting these guys… Just think it looks better for the integrity of the project for the long term.

8 Likes

Hi everyone. Sorry just a female opinion coming lol. Are we missing an easy solution here? Team received I think 35% of tokens generated? I think that’s right. More PLM can’t be generated I believe I read. Maybe they could be gracious and offer a small amount of their allocation, maybe 5% as a gesture of good faith to early supporters who didn’t claim PLM in time. Will stop all the ongoing saga and doesn’t dilute the volume. Also allows them as now PLM holders to receive SDN. Also maybe a team with less tokens works harder on the project to maximise their gains and ours? Just a thought worth looking at maybe. X

5 Likes

This is an interesting point. Has it been discussed before? Maybe seems like something to consider… Either way when is the SDN drop going to happen?

1 Like

I would agree if someone locked then they were wanting to claim yes. What is the doubt here? I don’t think claim will be reopened because of the prior vote etc but surely there is a resolution to be reached that can let us all focus on lockdrop 3 and beyond. It just seems an unnecessary distraction when I think it’s pretty obvious anyone locking clearly wanted to claim. Just my opinion.

3 Likes

For me only plm holder can have sdn token to be fair for all